New member

wrm

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
6
Hi all

Wouter from Cape Town. Dedicated hunter, collector and sport shooter in terms of South African firearm laws. Been hunting for quite some time, springbok, kudu, gemsbok, blouwildebees so far.

Recently started a small online gunshop specialising in storage, just for fun.

Now figuring out what to do next :-)
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome wrm! Glad to have your input from SA!
 
Welcome to AH wrm!
 
Welcome wrm!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Wouter, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard Wouter. Are you into making your own sausage and or biltong as well? Are you just offering gun storage or do you plan on selling and servicing guns as well? Do you have an approved concrete vault or just a big steel safe?
 
Welcome to our place wrm
 
Good luck with your venture.

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome and enjoy
 
Thank you everybody!

Are you into making your own sausage and or biltong as well?

Biltong from the beginning, yes. This year we worked all our own meat, minced and spiced and stuffed the boerewors as well.

Are you just offering gun storage or do you plan on selling and servicing guns as well? Do you have an approved concrete vault or just a big steel safe?

Will see how things work out. I do have a few guns for sale :-)

Yea, full on thirty-something square meters SABS approved walk-in safe.

W
 
Glad to have you. Welcome
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top