New member from Zimbabwe

Huntlow90

New member
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
12
Good day everyone,
Obviously I am new here and have not yet read rules and regs. So not too much info. I am a Professional Hunter in Zimbabwe. I live in the sticks so my connection is shocking at the best of tines. I look forward to getting to know the people here. Always read the forums, a lot of interesting topics.
 
Welcome and please post hunting adventures
 
Hi Huntlow90. Welcome you our forum. You should enjoy the time you spend here!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH huntlow90! Looking forward to your input!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Huntlow90!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH
 
Huntlow90 welcome to you virtual campfire, grab a beer and let the tails begin. Although we all have something to say about our favorite toys, we listen when a PH chimes in to set the story straight. How long have you been a PH? Do you do DG as well as PG?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,177
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top