New member from Texas

T3x7SAUM

New member
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
12
Location
Texas
Been shooting for 60+ years. Have hunted off and on for much of that but it’s been mostly birds. Decided it’s time to bring home some meat.

I know that I will never get to Africa but man do I wish I had given myself that 20-30 years ago.

By the way, this is far and away the best firearms and hunting site anywhere.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome from San Antonio.
 
lots of people still even do DG hunts well into their 70s. You're only as old as you think you are.

And anyway, how old would you be if you didn't know the day you were born?
 
Welcome to AH, give this group a chance and you may be booking a trip to Africa.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. It’s never too late.
 
T3x7SAUM, welcome to the AH forum! I made my first trip t 69. I’ll soon be 74 and am working on my #5 hopefully for another cape buffalo or two and a leopard. Dont count yourself out! “Don't let the old man in!” as the Toby Keith song goes. It’s all up to you!

Believe me this forum will help you keep the old man away from your door!
 
Welcome
 
Been shooting for 60+ years. Have hunted off and on for much of that but it’s been mostly birds. Decided it’s time to bring home some meat.

I know that I will never get to Africa but man do I wish I had given myself that 20-30 years ago.

By the way, this is far and away the best firearms and hunting site anywhere.
Welcome to AH
 
Thanks for the compliment. You're part of it now.
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome from Conroe, Tx.
 
Welcome to AH and the addiction!

It’s never to late and you will cherish the experience...and inspire those others that are slightly “past their prime” to take the leap. ;)
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums
 
Hello T3xSAUM,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,456
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top