New member from Texas

T3x7SAUM

Reaction score
Been shooting for 60+ years. Have hunted off and on for much of that but it’s been mostly birds. Decided it’s time to bring home some meat.

I know that I will never get to Africa but man do I wish I had given myself that 20-30 years ago.

By the way, this is far and away the best firearms and hunting site anywhere.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome from San Antonio.

lots of people still even do DG hunts well into their 70s. You're only as old as you think you are.

And anyway, how old would you be if you didn't know the day you were born?

Welcome to AH, give this group a chance and you may be booking a trip to Africa.

Welcome to AH. It’s never too late.

T3x7SAUM, welcome to the AH forum! I made my first trip t 69. I’ll soon be 74 and am working on my #5 hopefully for another cape buffalo or two and a leopard. Dont count yourself out! “Don't let the old man in!” as the Toby Keith song goes. It’s all up to you!

Believe me this forum will help you keep the old man away from your door!

Welcome

Been shooting for 60+ years. Have hunted off and on for much of that but it’s been mostly birds. Decided it’s time to bring home some meat.

I know that I will never get to Africa but man do I wish I had given myself that 20-30 years ago.

By the way, this is far and away the best firearms and hunting site anywhere.
Welcome to AH

Thanks for the compliment. You're part of it now.
Welcome to AH.

Welcome from Conroe, Tx.

Welcome to AH and the addiction!

It’s never to late and you will cherish the experience...and inspire those others that are slightly “past their prime” to take the leap. ;)

Giday and welcome to the A H forums

Hello T3xSAUM,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg