New member from Texas

Hello T3, welcome to AH. I agree, it is never too late, come! There are many easy terrain areas, great experience. Come to Zim, they treat us senior citizens with great respect here!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome to AH T3x7SAUM! I'm sure that you will add a lot to our community.
 
Been shooting for 60+ years. Have hunted off and on for much of that but it’s been mostly birds. Decided it’s time to bring home some meat.

I know that I will never get to Africa but man do I wish I had given myself that 20-30 years ago.

By the way, this is far and away the best firearms and hunting site anywhere.
Welcome from another Texan! It’s never too late. A PG safari can be had anytime by anyone these days.
 
Been shooting for 60+ years. Have hunted off and on for much of that but it’s been mostly birds. Decided it’s time to bring home some meat.

I know that I will never get to Africa but man do I wish I had given myself that 20-30 years ago.

By the way, this is far and away the best firearms and hunting site anywhere.
No time like the present.

You're a Texan and you've been shooting for 60+ years? That makes you about 62 or so, right? :)
 
Been shooting for 60+ years. Have hunted off and on for much of that but it’s been mostly birds. Decided it’s time to bring home some meat.

I know that I will never get to Africa but man do I wish I had given myself that 20-30 years ago.

By the way, this is far and away the best firearms and hunting site anywhere.
Welcome Texas
 
T3x7SAUM, Lots of us have hunted Africa in our 70(s). Don't count out the possibility of a PG hunt just yet. However you won't be able to bring home any of the meat. Your comment about AH being the best "firearms related" site on the net is spot on.
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,973
Members
169,083
Latest member
GerardMack
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top