Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Norway, Sweden, England, South Africa
Hi all

I am 44 years old and I am a huntaholic.
Both my grandfathers were hunting and also both my father and mother.
I got their passion for hunting combined times 1000.
I hunt everything legal with shotgun, rifle and bow.

I went to SA this year for some PG. I shot 5 with a 30-06 and one with my bow and that give me the Africa Fever and I think about how and when I can go back for some more hunting all the time.
Specially to hunt with my bow.

I joined this forum to learn more about hunting in Africa and maybe get in touch with some serious people offering great hunting for a good price to someone like me that doesn't care so much about big trophies, but more about experiencing the hunting of many different species of African games
And to maybe find someone I will enjoy going hunting them together with:)

Welcome to AH! You will find plenty of hunting addicts longing for their next trip to Africa here. There are also a number of outfitters that are members that I'm sure will be along to say hello. We all would like to see a hunt report about your trip, pictures are of course always appreciated.

Again, welcome to the forum.

Welcome!
You have found a place to find opportunity for hunting in Africa.

So, since you have been already. Please share your trip with the rest of us.
Look forward to your stories and pictures.

Welcome to Ah...

Welcome to the forum!
You have certainly come to the right place to feed your African hunting addiction. We're all addicts here.
Enjoy your stay and please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

Well you have made a good first step by admiting that you have a problem! All of us addicts would love some pics and stories to help with our addiction!

Welcome to AH, Nowegianwoods.

You came to the right hospital, but, you will never get cured from your disease. It will only get BETTER.

I happen to know Tom Jensen. He runs a good consulting business in your neck of the woods. Give him a buzz.
Tom Jensen
Safari Management Norway
Phone +47 90829399
web Safari Management
web Taiga Multimedia
email safari@as.frisurf.no.

Regards,
Mike.

Welcome to AH, Velkommen. Skal prøve å holde språket på engelsk så alle forstår fra nå av, men som du skjønner er det nordmenn her også. I just said that I will try to keep the language in english from now..:)

Hunted with Tom and Safarimanagement and Wintershoek Johnny Vivier safaris in August. Fantastic trip. :cool:

Welcome to the forum, Novegianwoods !

Thanks for the welcome all:)
I just put in a small report in the South Africa section.
No record book animals, but I enjoyed hunting them very much:)

Welcome to AH Norwegianwoods!

Welcome to AH! Plenty of hunting addicts here!

Velkommen til forumet, Norwegianwoods. Det er en stor kilde av informasjon. I'm headed to Stavanger tomorrow for a few days. You hail from a beautiful country. Glad to see Africa affects most all cultures in a similar fashion!

Welcome to AH Norwegianwoods! Glad to have you aboard.

Hei. Er også en jaktidiot fra Finnskogen. Har vært en tur i SA hos Savannah South Safaris m PH Adrian Purdon. Er å anbefale. Reiser igjen 5feb. for å jakte med og uten hunder og med forme og pil/bue. Skitt Jakt

Rifle og pil/bue skulle det v誡e......

Hei. Er også en jaktidiot fra Finnskogen. Har vært en tur i SA hos Savannah South Safaris m PH Adrian Purdon. Er å anbefale. Reiser igjen 5feb. for å jakte med og uten hunder og med forme og pil/bue. Skitt Jakt

Have lots of fun:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg