New member from MO

welcome welcome welcome

it can be more affordable then you think

any questions or queries feel free to ask

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start your journey to Africa.

Hi I’m new to the forum and I live in the US in Missouri. Became interested in possibly hunting in Africa someday and this forum always popped up in my google searches so decided to become a member, I’m a life long hunter of deer and elk and other small game animals but someday Lord willing I’d love to go to Africa and take my sons hunting too. Thank you for letting me join and I’m looking forward to learning great things.
welcome!

Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!

Hi I’m new to the forum and I live in the US in Missouri. Became interested in possibly hunting in Africa someday and this forum always popped up in my google searches so decided to become a member, I’m a life long hunter of deer and elk and other small game animals but someday Lord willing I’d love to go to Africa and take my sons hunting too. Thank you for letting me join and I’m looking forward to learning great things.
Welcome, and hello from Arkansas!
My wife and I raised our two sons in Missouri, and have lived the majority of our married life there before recently moving back "home" to Arkansas. We were mostly in the Warrensburg / Marshall area of the state. Missouri is like a second home to us.
If I may ask, what area of the state are you in?

Oh and there are lots of good folks here on AfricaHunting.com, you've found one of the good forums out there. (y)

Welcome from WI!

Welcome, and hello from Arkansas!
My wife and I raised our two sons in Missouri, and have lived the majority of our married life there before recently moving back "home" to Arkansas. We were mostly in the Warrensburg / Marshall area of the state. Missouri is like a second home to us.
If I may ask, what area of the state are you in?

Oh and there are lots of good folks here on AfricaHunting.com, you've found one of the good forums out there. (y)
Thanks for the warm welcome we live in Texas county near Houston we aren’t from here we moved here from our west last year and we love it here and there ya a great place for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard WoodencrossIII, hunting Africa with your sons will be an experience long remembered. I took both of mine in 2016, but now wish that I could have done it much sooner than that. Once you bite the bullet and go; a common topic of conversation will be, when are we going again. How old are your sons?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindiac

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg