New Member from Alaska

Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome to AH, many friendly individuals and knowledgeable hunters/operators on here.

My condolences with regards to the passing of Cal Pappas.

Hope you enjoy the site!!
My very best, as always.

Greetings everyone,

I've been following Africa Hunting for almost a year now. I have learned much from all you share. I appreciate the hunt reports.

I plan to hunt in Africa next year, and I'll be soaking up knowledge here until then.

My experience is not with hunting larger game, but with teaching NRA classes and the Alaska Concealed Handgun classes as well as bear protection classes to geologists who work in the field here. The most fun I've had is teaching youth to shoot rifles and pistols. For many years my team ran a unique youth program that ran 22 weeks each year once a week with 40 kids enrolled. Many of our kids stayed until they aged out as seniors in high school. I enjoy shooting in our local NRA bullseye leagues and grouse hunting in the fall.

Laura
Laura
Enjoy the planning process of your safari.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Laura to The Place for all things Africa & beyond …

I wish to equally thank-you for your commitment as an NRA Instructor & community outreach - you know best, proper firearm safety regardless of age is vital to our communities, sport shooting & hunting heritage.

African Hunting - in many ways as Big, Beautiful & Devise as the great State of Alaska & best not consumed in one sitting ;)

All the Bests w/ your African Adventure planning for 2023 & many quality sponsors/outfitters have already said, ‘Hello’.

Happy Trails

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fabrizio_vintage

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you