New here

Huntd95

New member
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
10
As a dedicated deer hunter, I'm mentoring my boys in small game hunting. Ultimately, I aspire to conquer the vast Western wilderness, pursuing iconic game species and experiencing world-class fishing. This forum fuels my dreams, offering captivating tales, expert insights, and indispensable guidance.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
:S Welcome:
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings from a small part of that vast western wilderness! Lots to see and do out here. Best wishes as you and your boys as you pursue your dreams
 
Greetings Huntd95,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I applaud you for raising your children properly.
It is a lot of work but more than worth it.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH Huntd95!
 
Welcome aboard! Always great to see or hear about kids getting involved in the outdoors. I'm so glad that I spent a great part of my youth in nature rather than discovering it later in life. Keep up the good work!!!
Thanks! Passing on the love for nature to the next generation!
 
Greetings Huntd95,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I applaud you for raising your children properly.
It is a lot of work but more than worth it.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thank you, Velo Dog! Appreciate the warm welcome!
 
Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome. This is amazing.
 
Welcome to AH Huntd95, from Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Good on you for teaching your children about hunting from an early age!

I hope their hunting career is full of many wonderful memories with you! That time spent with them is priceless.

Enjoy the journey with them
When you’re finished exploring the vast western wilderness, you’ll need to plan a visit the beautiful wild South Africa!

Best regards
Marius
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 
As a dedicated deer hunter, I'm mentoring my boys in small game hunting. Ultimately, I aspire to conquer the vast Western wilderness, pursuing iconic game species and experiencing world-class fishing. This forum fuels my dreams, offering captivating tales, expert insights, and indispensable guidance.
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,938
Members
169,653
Latest member
arthryonsus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top