CapeHunter

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Cape Hunt.
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Hi All,

Just a quick one to say and that I hope to learn a lot on the site. This is definitely the most impressive hunting site, and I am a member of quite a few.
I love hunting, I love Africa and everything that goes along with hunting and the great outdoors.
Nothing like a warm cup of coffee on a cold winters morning getting ready to go out in the bush for a proper walk and stalk hunt. Roaring camp fire, African sky, the smell of gun oil..mmmm, That's me.

35bore

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
Hunted
USA, South Africa, France
welcome CapeHunter, you will love this site, there is alot of collective knowledge here. The thing I love most is these guys are true sportsmen.

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Welcome Cape. I hope the next time in S. Africa I can visit your city. I'd like to take a boat ride to get a look at the Great Whites hunting those seals.

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Welcome Capehunter, I too would like to visit Cape Town someday! And I have enjoyed your posts already!

CapeHunter

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Cape Hunt.
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Hi there "35bore"

Thank you very much. I see you won the hunt with Willem, Well done!
I went to school with Willem and have hunted Koedoeberg a few times, He's a great guy and you are going to have an awesome hunt there. From what I can gather they've had good rains and the Kudu are looking great.
Cheers

CapeHunter

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Cape Hunt.
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Hi "Phoenix Phil"
You must try and make it to Cape Town, I've actually been out and did the cage dive with the Great Whites. What an awesome creature, we were lucky with good visibility and had 8 sharks round the boat. 1 of those must do things...

dwerner

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Yes, there is nothing like a winter's morning in the bush. I get my dose each year in Namibia.

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Welcome to AH CapeHunter! Thanks for the nice compliment regarding the site, it means a lot to our community. Looking forward to having you as a member.

M. Egan

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI MWF DU Canada MWF DU RMEF
Hunted
canada US RSA Zimbabwe
Welcome Capehunter,
Capetown was the first place I visited in Africa. Quite possibly the most beautiful city I've ever been to. Did the sharks, did the wine tour and saw the Cape of Good hope. We ate most of our evening meals on the waterfront. It was a great place to start my quest to visit and hunt as much of Africa as I can.
Cheers, Mike

willemf

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunters and Conservation
Welcome Capehunter

Welcome to a good hunter and the most talented golfer I ever met !
When are we playing Sunday golf for a coke and chocolate ?

Alles van die beste ou maat !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffereyFo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.