CapeHunter

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Cape Hunt.
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Hi All,

Just a quick one to say and that I hope to learn a lot on the site. This is definitely the most impressive hunting site, and I am a member of quite a few.
I love hunting, I love Africa and everything that goes along with hunting and the great outdoors.
Nothing like a warm cup of coffee on a cold winters morning getting ready to go out in the bush for a proper walk and stalk hunt. Roaring camp fire, African sky, the smell of gun oil..mmmm, That's me.

welcome CapeHunter, you will love this site, there is alot of collective knowledge here. The thing I love most is these guys are true sportsmen.

Welcome Cape. I hope the next time in S. Africa I can visit your city. I'd like to take a boat ride to get a look at the Great Whites hunting those seals.

Welcome Capehunter, I too would like to visit Cape Town someday! And I have enjoyed your posts already!

Hi there "35bore"

Thank you very much. I see you won the hunt with Willem, Well done!
I went to school with Willem and have hunted Koedoeberg a few times, He's a great guy and you are going to have an awesome hunt there. From what I can gather they've had good rains and the Kudu are looking great.
Cheers

Hi "Phoenix Phil"
You must try and make it to Cape Town, I've actually been out and did the cage dive with the Great Whites. What an awesome creature, we were lucky with good visibility and had 8 sharks round the boat. 1 of those must do things...

Yes, there is nothing like a winter's morning in the bush. I get my dose each year in Namibia.

Welcome to AH CapeHunter! Thanks for the nice compliment regarding the site, it means a lot to our community. Looking forward to having you as a member.

Welcome Capehunter,
Capetown was the first place I visited in Africa. Quite possibly the most beautiful city I've ever been to. Did the sharks, did the wine tour and saw the Cape of Good hope. We ate most of our evening meals on the waterfront. It was a great place to start my quest to visit and hunt as much of Africa as I can.
Cheers, Mike

Welcome Capehunter

Welcome to a good hunter and the most talented golfer I ever met !
When are we playing Sunday golf for a coke and chocolate ?

Alles van die beste ou maat !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZaneDenova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg