New guy

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome aboard Montana Chris!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH! May you live the dream soon!!
Johan
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to a great forum ChrisMt, you at the right place to get info from a great bunch of members
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome Chris,

I have some clients from Montana that I can put you in touch with should you want to find out more about our operations and the service we offer. one is on the forum @Mtelksports

Enjoy the planning stages
My personal best
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! Have fun planning! Let us know if you have any questions...
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH ChrisMt!
 
WELCOME FROM MINNESOTA
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,338
Members
169,339
Latest member
MartinaHew
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top