Hello everyone i am Chris from Montana and have been thinking about hunting Africa for a few years now have a few friends who would like to go figured I would sign up here to get some knowledge.
I have some clients from Montana that I can put you in touch with should you want to find out more about our operations and the service we offer. one is on the forum @Mtelksports
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.