New guy

Kdbull

AH member
Joined
Aug 30, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
14
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've been hunting deer for 20 years and have some experience with elk and blacktails too. I joined this forum to learn more and get tips for my next hunting trip out of state. I'm excited to be here and learn from you all.
 
:S Welcome:
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH Kdbull!
 
Good day! Welcome from our side too!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've been hunting deer for 20 years and have some experience with elk and blacktails too. I joined this forum to learn more and get tips for my next hunting trip out of state. I'm excited to be here and learn from you all.
@Kdbull - welcome, I’m sure you will like this forum, the members, and the threads they post - I learn a lot from them and enjoy many of the posts. It’s especially a great resource if you ever plan a trip to Africa and can gain a lot of insight from others that have direct experience. What States have you done your Elk hunting in? We’re the hunts guided or DIY?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcomewelcome
 
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've been hunting deer for 20 years and have some experience with elk and blacktails too. I joined this forum to learn more and get tips for my next hunting trip out of state. I'm excited to be here and learn from you all.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
@Kdbull - welcome, I’m sure you will like this forum, the members, and the threads they post - I learn a lot from them and enjoy many of the posts. It’s especially a great resource if you ever plan a trip to Africa and can gain a lot of insight from others that have direct experience. What States have you done your Elk hunting in? We’re the hunts guided or DIY?
@HankBuck Thanks for the warm welcome! Elk hunted in CO, WY, MT.
 
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm excited to be here and making the most of it.
 
I joined this forum to learn more and get tips for my next hunting trip out of state.
Greetings Kdbull,

Khomas Highland Hunting (and Fishing) Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I don’t know which state you live in (your Avatar might indicate Nevada) ?
Wherever your home is in the USA, Africa is definitely out of state.

And so, when you have a spare minute, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.
How’s that for a segway? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, thanks for joining and I shall look forward to your deer and elk hunt reports as well as your photos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH! I'm also pretty new here, and the people are great!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,133
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top