New Guy

Wel
I have been reading here for over a year and y'all are great on information and I joined and looking forward to every thing I can learn here .
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,765
Members
169,154
Latest member
MarinaStur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top