New Guy Here

Welcome to the family and the forum Shakka!
Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Thanks again to you all, I'm loving it here!
 
A belated welcome!
 
Just a quick hello from a new member

I hunted 1x in Namibia and 4 in Zimbabwe and Africa is my passion in life so I am looking forward to learning more here

Hello Shakka,

This is quite belated but, Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the best forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome, we’d love to hear about your hunting experiences.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,843
Members
170,401
Latest member
Noble4682
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top