New guy from Oklahoma

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome to AH
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Woo! Another one from the best state in America!
Welcome aboard - not an Okie but my wife is, she’s from Enid. Will be back November YUS!
 
Hello everyone! Like the title says I'm a new guy from Oklahoma I'm 34 married to a great woman and have two beautiful kids. I hunt regularly here at home for whitetail, turkey, ducks, small game, etc and across the western US for elk, mule deer, pronghorn, coues deer, etc. I had never put much thought into hunting Africa besides the idol day dream. That all changed one night at my local RMEF banquet when they were auctioning off a trip to SA. The bids were slow so I helped out a bit. Well I just returned from my first trip and already booked my next. I read a lot of very useful information on this site leading up to my trip but never joined as I felt it would be a one time deal. How wrong I was I will be back and sooner rather than later. So I figured I'd join in the conversation and introduce myself. By the way I hunted with Ronald Bernard of Ubathi Global safaris and was very happy I plan on doing a write up in the hunt reports section when I have some time.View attachment 607169View attachment 607170
Welcome to AH
 
Hello WildWill,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your hunting report and your photos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello everyone! Like the title says I'm a new guy from Oklahoma I'm 34 married to a great woman and have two beautiful kids. I hunt regularly here at home for whitetail, turkey, ducks, small game, etc and across the western US for elk, mule deer, pronghorn, coues deer, etc. I had never put much thought into hunting Africa besides the idol day dream. That all changed one night at my local RMEF banquet when they were auctioning off a trip to SA. The bids were slow so I helped out a bit. Well I just returned from my first trip and already booked my next. I read a lot of very useful information on this site leading up to my trip but never joined as I felt it would be a one time deal. How wrong I was I will be back and sooner rather than later. So I figured I'd join in the conversation and introduce myself. By the way I hunted with Ronald Bernard of Ubathi Global safaris and was very happy I plan on doing a write up in the hunt reports section when I have some time.View attachment 607169View attachment 607170
Welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello everyone! Like the title says I'm a new guy from Oklahoma I'm 34 married to a great woman and have two beautiful kids. I hunt regularly here at home for whitetail, turkey, ducks, small game, etc and across the western US for elk, mule deer, pronghorn, coues deer, etc. I had never put much thought into hunting Africa besides the idol day dream. That all changed one night at my local RMEF banquet when they were auctioning off a trip to SA. The bids were slow so I helped out a bit. Well I just returned from my first trip and already booked my next. I read a lot of very useful information on this site leading up to my trip but never joined as I felt it would be a one time deal. How wrong I was I will be back and sooner rather than later. So I figured I'd join in the conversation and introduce myself. By the way I hunted with Ronald Bernard of Ubathi Global safaris and was very happy I plan on doing a write up in the hunt reports section when I have some time.View attachment 607169View attachment 607170
Where in Oklahoma are you from? I'm OKC
 
Welcome to AH. Glad you love hunting in South Africa as much as we do!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,036
Members
169,480
Latest member
JulianHof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top