New from Wisconsin

Brod

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
A google search for a .416 Rigby brought me here. The interest in contacting the seller for additional information made me register. However, it's the volume of content, hunting reports, and pure entertainment value that has kept me addicted to this crack-site every night past 2:00 AM for the last week. Kudos to all of you in this community for providing such a wonderful environment.

Like most of you, I've enjoyed hunting my entire life. As an avid bowhunter for the last 30 of which, I was devastated when I started having some shoulder issues. I switched to an x-bow for awhile but, just didn't take to it. Then with the lockdowns and needing a new hobby, I started to get back into guns, shooting long distances, and spending a small fortune in doing so. No, I don't know the first thing about reloading. So, If I ever respond to your reloading thread, just ignore me.

Lately, I've been exploring more and more opportunities with rifles and far away places to take them. I really enjoy the new adventure aspect in doing so. It's the information gathering, planning, and envisioning distant lands. It's seeing places you've only read about and dreamt of as a little boy or girl. It's experiencing people and cultures that amaze you and seeing game you've only seen in pictures, movies, or zoos. Simply put, It makes me feel alive.

This is why I plan to visit Africa every year, regardless, until I can no longer.

welcome welcome welcome

any info you may need for next trip to africa
feel free to ask

A google search for a .416 Rigby brought me here. The interest in contacting the seller for additional information made me register. However, it's the volume of content, hunting reports, and pure entertainment value that has kept me addicted to this crack-site every night past 2:00 AM for the last week. Kudos to all of you in this community for providing such a wonderful environment.

Like most of you, I've enjoyed hunting my entire life. As an avid bowhunter for the last 30 of which, I was devastated when I started having some shoulder issues. I switched to an x-bow for awhile but, just didn't take to it. Then with the lockdowns and needing a new hobby, I started to get back into guns, shooting long distances, and spending a small fortune in doing so. No, I don't know the first thing about reloading. So, If I ever respond to your reloading thread, just ignore me.

Lately, I've been exploring more and more opportunities with rifles and far away places to take them. I really enjoy the new adventure aspect in doing so. It's the information gathering, planning, and envisioning distant lands. It's seeing places you've only read about and dreamt of as a little boy or girl. It's experiencing people and cultures that amaze you and seeing game you've only seen in pictures, movies, or zoos. Simply put, It makes me feel alive.

This is why I plan to visit Africa every year, regardless, until I can no longer.
Welcome; You've caught the disease; there's no cure. enjoy!!

Welcome to AH, Brod.
What drew you to the 416 Rigby? If you think this site is addictive, wait until you get your hands on the 416....

Enjoy your time here with us!

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome!

Hello Brod,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

That’s a real bruiser of a buffalo in your avatar.
Hopefully you will post a hunt report about it for us.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH Brod! Glad you found us.

Welcome from a cross border hunter in MN, I hear you on the addiction, one trip to RSA and now want to see more every year!

There’s no place like it on the whole internet, @Brod

Welcome to the forum. What region of WI are you in? There’s a few of us that lively safely within the confines of the cheddar curtain. If you’re in Western WI send me a PM to get an invite to the next social event.

Welcome from another Wisconsinite. I found this forum in a similar way. Asking my search engine (DuckDuckGo) questions about hunting Africa. I love the fact there are so many skill and experience levels here, and everyone is civil to each other!

Welcome to AH! Africa has enough beauty to keep you occupied for a long time!!

Kind regards
Aj Fourie.

Welcome to the African Addiction site.

:S Welcome: to AH!

Welcome to AH @Brod ! This is indeed a great site, but watch out for all the enablers that will make you spend a lot of money :D

I’d love to hear more about your past hunting adventures ! Please do share :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you