New from North Tx . . .

Welcome to AH and the posting side RogerED! Nice to have you as part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome to AH Roger! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH @RogerED. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome sir! Fellow NTX boy here. Born & raised. Where about you at!
 
And another few miles east on H380, you get to Farmersville, where I moved to avoid the big city traffic.
Unfortunately, the open land out here is filling up rapidly.
 
Welcome RogerED. Africa can go from a dream to reality. This site will definitely ignite the African fire in you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,976
Members
169,673
Latest member
VitaReboot
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top