New AZ member

flat8

AH enthusiast
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
493
Reaction score
750
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
Media
137
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
4
Member of
DSC, NRA
Hunted
USA, RSA
Greetings -

Been lurking around for awhile and learning lots from this group!

I have traveled to Africa a half a dozen times over the past 20 years, but I have only hunted once (plains game) in RSA about a decade ago. I had a fantastic experience and loved every minute of it.

Since then, I've been focused on the US West but I find myself dreaming of another trip to Africa. Right now, I've got this itch for a swamp buffalo hunt in Mozambique . . .
 
Welcome aboard flat8! I don’t know how you have kept from going back to Africa to hunt again for so long!
I’ll have to agree with you that a Mozambique buffalo hunt would be great fun! Check out some of the AH sponsors and start planning.
Best of luck!
 
Welcome aboard flat8. You know what they say about "itches," i.e. they have to be scratched. You've come to the right place to find everything you need to reach that "troublesome" spot. LOL
 
Welcome to AH posting side sir!
 
Hello and welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH flat8!
 
Good luck on your quest and welcome to the dark side.
 
Swamp buffalo will be fun.
@Red Leg can attest.

Welcome to AH.
 
That is a fact!!! Welcome aboard.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome! What animals did you take on your first hunt?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings -
Been lurking around for awhile and learning lots from this group!
I have traveled to Africa a half a dozen times over the past 20 years, but I have only hunted once (plains game) in RSA about a decade ago.... but I find myself dreaming of another trip to Africa....
flat8
Welcome to this great Forum.
Enjoy planning for your next safari destination...
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,951
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top