Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Canada, United States, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; North West Province, Natal, Mpumalanga, Limpopo), Namibia, Cameroon, Benin, Ethiopia, Liberia, Mozambique, Argentina
I used to have a CZ .416 Rigby - the cartridge just speaks Africa to me. I had always wanted a .416 Rigby by Rigby, but with the mess between the US and the UK, it was never the time. Once Blaser took over Rigby, it seemed the time had come. I ordered a new Big Game rifle, with the double square bridge, last August, and it finally arrived a week ago. A lovely rifle. I hope the pictures do it justice - no one would hire me to take pictures for a magazine!

It will be officially christened on a buffalo hunt in May.

DSC00698.jpg
DSC00699.jpg
DSC00700.jpg
DSC00702.jpg
DSC00703.jpg
DSC00704.jpg
DSC00705.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning!

Congrats!

Thanks! Feel like a kid with a new bike!

As soon as it warms up enough to dry the outdoor range I expect to give my shoulder a good workout.

Very Sweet,, Congratulations on your New Arrival

Wow, beauty of a stock!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!:E Eek: If ever you need a place to keep it I would be more than happy to help you out.:sneaky: In all seriousness congrats, it a beautiful rifle.

Beautiful weapon. Best wishes with your buffalo hunt.

Better than a bike. It makes noise.

That is a gorgeous rifle.

Shoot straight in May.

Beautiful piece of kit. Well worth the wait. Thank you for showing it to us.

I used to have a CZ .416 Rigby - the cartridge just speaks Africa to me. I had always wanted a .416 Rigby by Rigby, but with the mess between the US and the UK, it was never the time. Once Blaser took over Rigby, it seemed the time had come. I ordered a new Big Game rifle, with the double square bridge, last August, and it finally arrived a week ago. A lovely rifle. I hope the pictures do it justice - no one would hire me to take pictures for a magazine!

It will be officially christened on a buffalo hunt in May.

View attachment 39437 View attachment 39438 View attachment 39439 View attachment 39440 View attachment 39441 View attachment 39442 View attachment 39443

Some day!!!

Thanks all. Much appreciated.

What a great looking rifle. I hope it shoots as well for you as it looks.

I have very little doubt that it will shoot better than I can!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg