Namibia Top 10 With Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris AH Special

Philip, Is this available in 2021? Can a substitute at same trophy fee be made?
Hello, thanks for your inquiry. Only the hunt able game species in the Khomas Highlands can be changed.

Best regards

Philip

Majestic kudu bull in Namibias mountains

[MUNCHED]-IMG_9530 copy.jpeg

Are you looking for the best Kudu hunting in Namibia! please feel free to enquire now for 2021

Are you looking for the best Kudu hunting in Namibia! please feel free to enquire now for 2021

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I hunted with Philip at both Heusis in Khomas and the Elephant Lodge in April/May of 2018. Practically every day I think about the adventure it was and all of the wonderful animals I took.

Are you searching for an authentic free range hunt with quality trophies? please feel free to contact us

This is an amazingly good offer, well done. I will be coming for a gemsbok one of these days.
you are coming to the right place! Thank you for the comment

So I just upgraded to this package and added a goose hunt as well. We’re wheels up in about 3 weeks. I’m so excited I can’t see straight.

A great deal for certain! Cant wait to read your report Gizmo!

So I just upgraded to this package and added a goose hunt as well. We’re wheels up in about 3 weeks. I’m so excited I can’t see straight.

You are going to have a hell of a time, Philip is a great host. The ranch very much has the same feel as a large western US cattle ranch, you will be right at home.

Looks like amazing place you have Philip, I’ll need to add another location to the list of places to visit :)

Looks like amazing place you have Philip, I’ll need to add another location to the list of places to visit :)
We are here waiting for you all :) The highlands of Namibia have never been this beautiful before, green, game rich an absolute African paradise.

You are going to have a hell of a time, Philip is a great host. The ranch very much has the same feel as a large western US cattle ranch, you will be right at home.
Yancy, next time game of snooker after dinner!

IMG_2321 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg