NAMIBIA: Johnnyblues V.S. Mr. Spots Round Two

JB congratulations! A very well earned experience that you will cherish the rest of your life. Thank you for taking us all along with you! What a beautiful leopard!

Had a double header on free range springbok today.. We spotted the short heavy one early this morning my PH said he’s very heavy and a nice trophy. 150 yards out and hit him, ran about 60 yards and dropped.. several hours later we were sitting under a tree just enjoying some coffee and a snack when I saw movement about 200 yards away. My PH put the glasses on him and said shoot him he’s a good trophy, well having just shot one I was reluctant. He said I’ll give you a good price shoot! I did....lol

51AE57D5-76CF-4237-9ECC-BCC69275F7A6.jpeg
6BFAB5A4-833F-4AA1-999B-ED531990E8DC.jpeg

Nice double!!

Love that second springbok!

Yeah, I would have shot both of them too. Congrats

Congrats on a beautiful cat! Been following and was out for a bit. Great to see that you got it done. That is a story to tell. Be a great one for many years!
Bruce

Congrats on Mr Spots

Looks like your having quite the trip and luck Johnny keep it up.

WOW good looking cat Johnny. Congrats on a fine hunt. You waited a long time for this!

Wow, great day with a double up! Your picking up the pace rapidly now! (y)(y)

haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just minor details, while you are there hey why not!

Don't forget you still have to move to GA. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW, great double on those springoucks. Beautiful trophies, I would have done the same thing. (y)(y)(y)

Congratulations on a beautiful cat!

Tim

Great trophies, can't wait to see what you have planned for your next hunt!

:rolleyes::D:DLeave something for the next guys Johnny! o_Oo_O Nice springbok's!(y)(y)

Congratulations of a fine cat and thank you for letting all join in on the adventure.

I have really enjoyed reading this thread!
You have taken some very nice animals.

Do you have a taxidermy plan with Spots?

What was the tension like searching in the dark?
Hunting is amazing when time drags on and hints of despair and doubt creep in, and then are completely wiped away in an instant. It is a demonstration of holding on to hope when it is much easier to just give up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg