NAMIBIA: Johnnyblues V.S. Mr. Spots Round Two

JB congratulations! A very well earned experience that you will cherish the rest of your life. Thank you for taking us all along with you! What a beautiful leopard!
 
Had a double header on free range springbok today.. We spotted the short heavy one early this morning my PH said he’s very heavy and a nice trophy. 150 yards out and hit him, ran about 60 yards and dropped.. several hours later we were sitting under a tree just enjoying some coffee and a snack when I saw movement about 200 yards away. My PH put the glasses on him and said shoot him he’s a good trophy, well having just shot one I was reluctant. He said I’ll give you a good price shoot! I did....lol

51AE57D5-76CF-4237-9ECC-BCC69275F7A6.jpeg
6BFAB5A4-833F-4AA1-999B-ED531990E8DC.jpeg
 
Nice double!!
 
Love that second springbok!
 
Yeah, I would have shot both of them too. Congrats
 
Congrats on a beautiful cat! Been following and was out for a bit. Great to see that you got it done. That is a story to tell. Be a great one for many years!
Bruce
 
Congrats on Mr Spots
 
Looks like your having quite the trip and luck Johnny keep it up.
 
WOW good looking cat Johnny. Congrats on a fine hunt. You waited a long time for this!
 
Wow, great day with a double up! Your picking up the pace rapidly now! (y)(y)
 
haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just minor details, while you are there hey why not!

Don't forget you still have to move to GA. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW, great double on those springoucks. Beautiful trophies, I would have done the same thing. (y)(y)(y)
 
Congratulations on a beautiful cat!


Tim
 
Great trophies, can't wait to see what you have planned for your next hunt!
 
:rolleyes::D:DLeave something for the next guys Johnny! o_Oo_O Nice springbok's!(y)(y)
 
Congratulations of a fine cat and thank you for letting all join in on the adventure.
 
I have really enjoyed reading this thread!
You have taken some very nice animals.

Do you have a taxidermy plan with Spots?

What was the tension like searching in the dark?
Hunting is amazing when time drags on and hints of despair and doubt creep in, and then are completely wiped away in an instant. It is a demonstration of holding on to hope when it is much easier to just give up.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,286
Latest member
Josie_Marry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top