My Trophy Room/Guest Lodge

Beautiful place....Are you sure you're a sheep farmer?

Phillip can we get some close ups of those Oryx?? Those are really nice and super creative!

Great room!

More pics of Gemsbok mounts
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG

Nice! You still get the handsomely patterned face, but it doesn’t take up a lot of space. I like it!

Great looking lodge! Can't wait to see your lion added to the mix

They are actual skull mounts with face skin. i'll get some pics to show it closer. Just something I came up with and it worked!
FANTASTIC idea and one that I will surely copy. Perfect for mounting such a semi European in my gunshop limited wall space.

Man!!!! I gotta get into sheep farming!!!

Nice! You still get the handsomely patterned face, but it doesn’t take up a lot of space. I like it!
Sometimes what I think up works out but not always!

Awesome trophies and I may have to borrow your gemsbok mount idea, I'm running out of space too ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois