My Covid vaccination experience

And also hopefully it wont be too long before some better vac's and treatments are readily available.
I am sure someone is working on them right now or at least I hope so.
The current vac's seemed to do well early one but as time goes on they become almost useless and need constant boosters.
OK for interim use but they must do better.
Novavax has started their trials on their vaccine. It is based on the traditional way of producing vaccines , thus is not a Mrna manufactured vaccine.
 
Sorry to hear that, which crud? Any symptoms?
Thank you sir. General, run of the mill Covid. Quite a few but none are too bad (so far). I’ve still got my taste and smell but got all the rest it seems. Fever, headache, aches, chills, shortness of breath, tightness in my chest etc…
 
Thank you sir. General, run of the mill Covid. Quite a few but none are too bad (so far). I’ve still got my taste and smell but got all the rest it seems. Fever, headache, aches, chills, shortness of breath, tightness in my chest etc…
Wow sorry to hear you got the Rona. Hopefully all your symptoms are mild. My test last Tuesday was positive after 10 days of a head cold. Only reason I got tested was I got pinkeye which is now gone.
I have had worse head colds before. No other symptoms.
 
Wow sorry to hear you got the Rona. Hopefully all your symptoms are mild. My test last Tuesday was positive after 10 days of a head cold. Only reason I got tested was I got pinkeye which is now gone.
I have had worse head colds before. No other symptoms.
Thank you sir. So far my symptoms have been pretty mild. I woke up today with a runny nose and sneezing my head off. I didn’t think much of it because I suffer from terrible allergies anyway but as the day drew on the symptoms piled up to the point I knew I had something so off to get tested I went. I assume it’s long behind you now?
 
Thank you sir. General, run of the mill Covid. Quite a few but none are too bad (so far). I’ve still got my taste and smell but got all the rest it seems. Fever, headache, aches, chills, shortness of breath, tightness in my chest etc…
Hope it stays a mild case. Sucks to be sick at Christmas. Guess it sucks anytime, but holidays seem to make it worse.
Almost over the bug I caught earlier this month (not the rona).

Merry Christmas! and heal quickly!
 
Thank you sir. General, run of the mill Covid. Quite a few but none are too bad (so far). I’ve still got my taste and smell but got all the rest it seems. Fever, headache, aches, chills, shortness of breath, tightness in my chest etc…
Really sucks, hope you are getting some help and get thru it OK.
 
Hope it stays a mild case. Sucks to be sick at Christmas. Guess it sucks anytime, but holidays seem to make it worse.
Almost over the bug I caught earlier this month (not the rona).

Merry Christmas! and heal quickly!
Thank you sir. Yes it does. Our daughter’s first Christmas this year too.. It’s unbearable having to keep my distance from her and my wife. Thank God they haven’t got it yet. I hope you recover quickly as well. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
 
Best wishes for a quick full recovery. Really bad way to do Christmas.
 
Very sorry to hear this. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.
 
Thank you sir. General, run of the mill Covid. Quite a few but none are too bad (so far). I’ve still got my taste and smell but got all the rest it seems. Fever, headache, aches, chills, shortness of breath, tightness in my chest etc…
Very sorry to hear this. I still don’t have most of my taste or smell back from when I had Covid over a year ago last November. Hang in there! At least we haven’t contracted the Bidetron variant and lost are memories! Ha! Ha!
 
Thank you sir. General, run of the mill Covid. Quite a few but none are too bad (so far). I’ve still got my taste and smell but got all the rest it seems. Fever, headache, aches, chills, shortness of breath, tightness in my chest etc…
I hope it stays mild and you find a way to enjoy Christmas. Take care.
 
Thank you sir. So far my symptoms have been pretty mild. I woke up today with a runny nose and sneezing my head off. I didn’t think much of it because I suffer from terrible allergies anyway but as the day drew on the symptoms piled up to the point I knew I had something so off to get tested I went. I assume it’s long behind you now?
This does suck. I'm very sorry to hear. Hopefully it's the Omnicron version and not Delta. In any case, take extra zinc, vitamin D, Vitamin C in several times the normal dose. I think the Z Pak helps, and preferably a double run of it. Even though antibiotics don't kill a virus, peope who take it seem to recover more quickly, at least it wards off a secondary infection.

But deep breath, fully inhale and fully exhale extra a few times per hour. Lots of hot liquids. All the stuff they wouldn't bother with if you ended up in the hospital. But please don't end up there!

And have as Merry a Christmas as you can!
 
+1 on the above advice from a fellow China flu survivor. Keep the crap from settling in your lungs. Wishing you tge best.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top