My Covid vaccination experience

I took a 75 yr old Male to get his 3rd Pa-fizer. .. we waited in the lobby for 20mins .. proceeded out to the car. He said "hang on, give me a min & sat down" Described as if he lost his vision, or looked like he was looking through Broken Glass. apx 10 mins.

No problems since ..

Why is there something for asbestos and lead paint. I slept in both when I was in the Navy. Most likely worst than the easy Civil shots. Doesn't lead make you insane.

Hat makers long ago worked a lot in Mercury .. that causes insanity, sever neurological deterioration.
ex: "The Mad Hatter" from "Alice in Wonderland"

This may not be new or surprising news, but interesting ..

Yep, heavy metal poisoning is not good. It can be cumulative and can lead to chronic health issues years after exposure. Lead and mercury are especially insidious. Think about it, chances are pretty good some mercury is injected with each jab and all those amalgam fillings have been leaching since placement- yum!

Speaking of Covid, haven't heard from Tony The Fauch (aka The Weasel) lately. Either he quit chasing mics and cameras or they quit chasing him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LJZBrenda

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you