My Covid vaccination experience

You don't actually expect anyone to take that article seriously, as a source of medical information, right???
Tell me you don't consider something written that poorly and with the language it contains (calling research universities "pieces of crap", etc., etc.) as anything resembling a legitimate source of information.

Please.

If you don't want to take the vaccine, that's cool - you do you. I fully support your right to abstain from taking it if that makes you comfortable.

But please don't think for one second that the link you gave is anything near a "legitimate" source of information on such matters.

"I'm not looking to debate anyone over this"... ummmm, then don't post it. Because by posting it, that's exactly what you're doing - attempting to start a debate by insinuating that those of us who made our own individual informed decision to take the vaccine are somehow ignorant and in need of enlightening by you.
I can assure you nothing is further from the truth.
I take it you didn't like that one.

You're gonna hate this one:

Denniger has been reporting on the Rona for over a year. He gives his opinion, but always includes links to the original data - for you to form your own opinion.

His is just one of many sites that provide information you will unlikely see in the mainstream.

Most believe it is prudent to research all sides of an issue before forming an opinion or making a potentially life-changing decision. YMMV

I saw that the Canadian health minister is discussing a “COVID” passport. I suspect that this is inevitable for international travel.

Received my 2nd shot of Pfizer this last Sat. Within 2 hours I knew something was off. That night and into Sunday I swore a dump truck had driven me over. Coupled with 99-100 degree temps.
This morning nothing, good as new and back to normal.

I saw that the Canadian health minister is discussing a “COVID” passport. I suspect that this is inevitable for international travel.

I should have clarified, to get the passport you have to be vaccinated. The discussion is to require it for any Canadians traveling outside the country and vaccinations for any visitors from abroad. Canada’s approach has been drastically different than that of the US. Time will tell who is right. I understand that Nova Scotia is in lockdown again.

I should have clarified, to get the passport you have to be vaccinated. The discussion is to require it for any Canadians traveling outside the country and vaccinations for any visitors from abroad. Canada’s approach has been drastically different than that of the US. Time will tell who is right. I understand that Nova Scotia is in lockdown again.
I have seen posted on the Facebook page of one of the Canadian MP’s a question in the Canadian Parliament (by Zoom) regarding the introduction in the Liberal budget that was just passed a couple days ago for a $105M provision for the development of a digital ID passport. The MP stated that not being familiar with the new term used in the budget, he googled the term and the first link took him to the Davos agenda. The passport is not a Covid passport, as most people believed. Covid will be used to push the acceptance of the digital ID, but it will include all the information your Government has about you. From health records, to financial, education, family, assets and liabilities, etc.
Obviously, the answer to the MP’s question was so watered down, that it was useless. I could not find a way to copy or download a copy of that video since I do not have a Facebook account.

This are two links, but more can be found:

Reactions: WAB
I have to ask. Are you a flaming Liberal?
He must be. Such blubbering. Such emotional whimpering. I can almost visualize the teardrops raining down upon his keyboard as he pecked out that simpering drivel. My Dad had a very apropos saying for such people, "Keep your mouth shut and no one will know you're a damn fool."

Received my 2nd shot of Pfizer this last Sat. Within 2 hours I knew something was off. That night and into Sunday I swore a dump truck had driven me over. Coupled with 99-100 degree temps.
This morning nothing, good as new and back to normal.

Wow, I can’t wait until Thursday when I get my 2nd Pfizer.

I ended up with the Moderna vaccine, first in mid-March, second one only two days before I began my trip to South Africa in mid-April. First shot left me in rough shape for about 36 hours but really not up to snuff for 48 hours. I was concerned about looking like a bag of garbage trying to check in for my first flight, but after the second shot not as severe symptoms as the first, but still not great. If I was not traveling international, I'm not sure I'd take it so readily. Didn't affect my RT-PCR results for the covid test I took the morning that I flew out.
Nearly everyone I asked who had taken the Pfizer vaccine, reported very minor post-shot symptoms, vs the Moderna or Johnson and Johnson vaccines.

Reactions: WAB
My wife has severe rheumatoid arthritis. When she received her second shot, the muscle soreness added to her already painful condition was bad. She also had fever and chills like the flu for 2 days. I havent had mine yet, do to a long wait list in our town. But I plan to take off 3 days after the shot for the following effect of symptoms.

Wife and I just received our second Pfizer doses last night. Same go around as the first time:

Shot + 6 Hours: Nada
Shot + 14-16 Hours: Wife and I slept horrible. Vivid dreams, couldn't get comfy. Woke up the next morning with a sore arm. Felt good, though. Wife was a little draggy.
Shot + 20-22 Hours: Starting to feel it a little. Mild headache. Kind of draggy.

Almost exact same experience as the first shot.

Two hours after 2nd Pfizer and all is well. But we’ll see what the next 20 hours or so brings.

My wife got 2nd shot earlier this week. Same as first, just a bit of a sore spot at injection site.

I got my 2nd shot on Thursday at noon once again. At roughly the same time yesterday as the first time, the cruds hit me. Fatigue, fever, headache, body aches, etc. However by about 8pm or so last night I was feeling much better and was fine this morning after a good nights sleep.

If this vaccine requires a booster as some are saying, I hope this will not be the normal reaction. I've never had any reaction to any other vaccine before.

I had the Pfizer vaccine. Arm was sore and I was tired the next day after the first shot. Arm wasn't sore after the second and no side effects. I went hiking the next day. I did cut my hike short but that was probably because I am fat and lazy. Nothing to do with the vaccine. I am glad to have got it and plan on traveling to the keys over memorial day.

I got my 2nd shot on Thursday at noon once again. At roughly the same time yesterday as the first time, the cruds hit me. Fatigue, fever, headache, body aches, etc. However by about 8pm or so last night I was feeling much better and was fine this morning after a good nights sleep.

If this vaccine requires a booster as some are saying, I hope this will not be the normal reaction. I've never had any reaction to any other vaccine before.
That was how I felt after my first shot. Hoping the 2nd is kind to me.

Did you feel crappy for about 24 hours, more or less?

That was how I felt after my first shot. Hoping the 2nd is kind to me.

Did you feel crappy for about 24 hours, more or less?

The first shot yah, more/less. When I woke up that Saturday I was still feeling it, but not so bad.

Today, not at all. I'd say by 10pm last night I knew I was on the downhill side of it. My headache finally went away and that allowed for me to get a good nights sleep. The fever this time came on sooner and passed within a couple hours unlike last time when it went on more like 8 hours.

I had the AstraZeneca vacc last Thursday. Apart from sore arm at injection site, no other side-effects. Get the followup jab in 12 weeks time. I AM GOING TO TRAVEL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg