Morning all!

Jambo.470

Reaction score
Hello everyone, it was suggested I join the forum to gain some grounding on the subject and hopefully strike up some contacts before embarking on a hunt in africa.
I suppose you could say I am predominantly a European hunter. I hunt the UKs main species of deer and have hunted over continental Europe for wild boar.
I have been to both Kenya and Tanzania on photographic safaris with my wife which was a great experience and only furthered my enthusiasm to pursue a hunting format next time I went.
I'm looking forward to reading some discussions and learning more.
Many thanks in advance to you all.

Welcome to AH Jambo.470! enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome to AH @Jambo.470 !
Can I understand from your username that you intend to go hunt in Africa using a 470NE?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome. This site gave me all the information and confidence I needed to plan and execute my first safari.

Giday Jambo and welcomne to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH @Jambo.470 !
Can I understand from your username that you intend to go hunt in Africa using a 470NE?
Hello VertigoBE, I would ideally like to hunt with the double rifle where possible but as a complete novice this may not be the correct approach to my first hunt in africa.

Hello Jambo, welcome to AH. I live in Zimbabwe and hunt with a double rifle, but yet to get really on top of it. It is the way to go I think.

W
Hello everyone, it was suggested I join the forum to gain some grounding on the subject and hopefully strike up some contacts before embarking on a hunt in africa.
I suppose you could say I am predominantly a European hunter. I hunt the UKs main species of deer and have hunted over continental Europe for wild boar.
I have been to both Kenya and Tanzania on photographic safaris with my wife which was a great experience and only furthered my enthusiasm to pursue a hunting format next time I went.
Welcome and good luck with your research.
Id be happy to send you some info on Africa, especially Tanzania.
info@spearsafaris.com
Cheers
Ernest

Welcome aboard. A fine group of folks here on the sight that have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share.

Welcome to AH, there is a good amount of experience and knowledge here.
Feel free to give us a shout if the urge to hunt Africa becomes a reality!! We will not dissapoint!

My best always!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. That is wonderful that you will be planning a trip to hunt! You have come to the right place for information. That is for sure. All the best. Sue Tidwell

Welcome, glad to have you here!!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarioWinsl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?