Monkey Control, India

Luckily the monkey violence till this stage didnt escalate, to envolve monkey attacks on cows, the sacred animals of India.
 
I think Mr. Heston is onto something here...
1639938208626.png
 
i think the fix would be to put some poison in some monkey chow take down their numbers. also, take a couple of dogs out on leashes with some shotgun askari's. when monkeys come to grab said dogs....light em up with a shotgun. i suspect 2 or 3 encounters with a shotgun will teach the monkeys which are pretty smart, everything they need to know about respect!
 
people go hungry in india while cows go about what they do best eat and shit. can they say hamberger. i can,t understand their reasoning in not eating the cows.
 
people go hungry in india while cows go about what they do best eat and shit. can they say hamberger. i can,t understand their reasoning in not eating the cows.

Simple religious beliefs.
 
not good enough for me to starve for, but its them not me. i saw a film about lower cast rat chasers eating rats they caught, to me a cow would look pretty good.
 
he took a full loaded 260 gr bullet out of a CZ550 in 375H&H at 90 yards and it didn,t knock him over, he made about 40 yards before dropping.
Wow! I thought you had to shoot it multiple times with a .35 Whelen? Ha! Ha!
 
Each time I visited India monkeys were allowed to do whatever they dam well wanted and nobody did anything except show us the watch out for the monkey signs. Now dogs on the other hand did not seam to do so well, at least the half cared for, half starved poor ones we saw. Monkeys are higher up on the respect ladder I think. Will be interesting to see how this develops.

Now Africa, as others have stated someone may have reduced local baboon/vervet population somewhat.

MB
 
A Baboon near took my dog in half, when he recovered we thinned a few Troops out !

I'm sure you could see he was satisfied to .

Skinny Bob & Baboon Wound .PNG

Skinny Bob & Baboon Wound -.JPG
 
people go hungry in india while cows go about what they do best eat and shit. can they say hamberger. i can,t understand their reasoning in not eating the cows.
They think it could be their relative as they believe in reincarnation. Hindu beliefs.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,846
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top