Moderator For A Day - Ban Button Auction

My clients have asked me to make a final maximum bid. This bid is contingent upon accptance by the owners of AH as the winning bid, today. If not accepted today it is withdrawn.

Final bid.

$2500 for six month ban.

$1500 for lift the ban.

I wouldn't accept it. Negotiate. :cool:

My clients have asked me to make a final maximum bid. This bid is contingent upon accptance by the owners of AH as the winning bid, today. If not accepted today it is withdrawn.

Final bid.

$2500 for six month ban.

$1500 for lift the ban.

Does the one targeted know they are targeted or is this going to be a surprise?:sneaky::D

After much consideration and talking to @BRICKBURN we have decided to accept these 2 bids by @CharlieSyndicate for the 6 months.

4. 1x Six Months BAN - $2,500 @CharlieSyndicate (auction ended)
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $1,500 @CharlieSyndicate (auction ended)

The other ban button auctions remain active.

1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $25 anonymous
3. 1x One Month BAN - $170 anonymous

2. 1x One Week BAN - $50 anonymous

After much consideration and talking to @BRICKBURN we have decided to accept these 2 bids by @CharlieSyndicate for the 6 months.

4. 1x Six Months BAN - $2,500 @CharlieSyndicate (auction ended)
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $1,500 @CharlieSyndicate (auction ended)

The other ban button auctions remain active.

2. 1x One Week BAN - $25 anonymous

So there was a "Buy it now" button that was hidden??
Nice Bid!
Someone has a $4,000.00 grudge...
It is April 1st, right????

Someone has a $4,000.00 grudge...

That's a hell of a grudge! Good thing there isn't an option for a permanent ban.

Wow!

WTF I would pay twice for that lift ban. PM me if you want to resell it.

Holly smokes some of those bids are outrageous, getting too pricey for my blood.

download.jpeg

So, there is obviously a few people willing to spend some money to ban a fella. Smells of long term personal grudge to me.
Also, the new guys are up there bidding away on this stuff. @AfricaHunting.com is there a better way to check out who these new guys are. I’d hate for some douche canoe like Loodt or something that still holds a grudge to get in here and cause a problem.

@gizmo, Actually both members have been here for a few years just not posting. I don't know who comprises the @CharlieSyndicate nor will I ask. Although the douche canoe comment is hilarious!

april fools????

april fools????
Doesn’t appear that way. I thought that at first too but every year the joke was out by now. I unfortunately think this is real and I’m just not sure what J is thinking.

I’m just not sure what J is thinking.

He's thinking the site just cleared $4K and he just got rid of a thorn in his side for 6 months!!!! Clever!!!

Just heard back from @CharlieSyndicate and we can expect an announcement with their decision by tomorrow.

So it would see @CharlieSyndicate finally realized what a bunch of cheap bastards they were being!

My Minister of Finance says that should buy better food and an open bar at the next DSC Dinner!!!

Sadly, there will not be an open bar at the DSC function.

We do too good a job keeping the Muppets away.

597-bigstock-Bored-1520713-sm.jpg

It was illuminating to notice how many people were watching but, actively avoiding this thread like the plague.

Thanks for that.

1st-April-Fool-Day-2017-MEME.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.