Moderator For A Day - Ban Button Auction

Thanks @BRICKBURN for this hilarious AFD joke! Also thanks to the members who were in on it to build up the drama. Thanks to all who really bid, this was a lot of fun. We started early so that you guys would not put 2 and 2 together... It seemed to have worked until today. Happy Easter and AFD to all! :A Banana:

Oh J you gave it away too quick, shoulda let folks sweat it out a bit longer.

It was illuminating to notice how many people were willing actively avoid this thread like the plague.
It's true that members were avoiding posting in this thread but many were watching... it got more views than the Gun Control thread from February.

So there was a "Buy it now" button that was hidden??
Nice Bid!
Someone has a $4,000.00 grudge...
It is April 1st, right????

april fools????
Sorry Gizmo I would have liked to milk it more but the cat was already out of the bag.

Hope everyone enjoyed the prank!

I think there were certainly people that were nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

I was convinced the consortium was actually my wife, and I was about to get six months to pay attention to the family....like that would happen!;)

@BRICKBURN I could not help myself since you chose to use a cat for the AFD reveal... For old times sake:

Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 1.29.58 PM.png

She-it. I already had a couple liberal snowflakes picked out for the six month ban.

It's true that members were avoiding posting in this thread but many were watching... it got more views than the Gun Control thread from February.

Sorry Gizmo I would have liked to milk it more but the cat was already out of the bag.

Hope everyone enjoyed the prank!

Enjoyed it! Much better than looking like a cat or a TV personality for a few days!!

I was really wondering what I had done to hack a group of people off $4000 worth.
Good one guys!!!

I fell for it hook, line, sinker and bullet. :A Bonk:

hee hee, tee hee.

17 days to set up a joke is the sign of a devious and conniving mind.:D

Well played.(y)

Not naming any names, but there’s a couple rotten SUMBITCHES around here! :D
:E Rofl:

Excellent planning and execution (y)(y)

Did anyone stop to consider what kind of pay back 41,000 members might be able to cook up?
:E Hmmm:

:E Sweat:

See y’all at DSC next year :E Happy:

That was awesome!

I quite enjoyed it. Great idea Wayne!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg