4. 1x Six Months BAN - $900 @keving
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $325 anonymous

1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $25 anonymous
3. 1x One Month BAN - $160 anonymous
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $325 anonymous

Jerome / @BRICKBURN,

I'd like to propose a 6th button. Number 5 is to lift the ban for whoever gets hit by numbers 1-4. How about a lift the ban button for those former members that are currently banned?

Jerome / @BRICKBURN,

I'd like to propose a 6th button. Number 5 is to lift the ban for whoever gets hit by numbers 1-4. How about a lift the ban button for those former members that are currently banned?
@BRICKBURN, What do you think? Your auction your decision.

Jerome / @BRICKBURN,

Oh lord!

Would be funny to see who'd pay to come back!!!!! And then to make bets on how long it was before they were banned again!

Oh lord!

Would be funny to see who'd pay to come back!!!!! And then to make bets on how long it was before they were banned again!
And funny to see what they have to say when they come back :eek:
And yeah, how long it would actually be before the Big Red Button got hit again.
Could make for a lot of good side action...

1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $25 anonymous
3. 1x One Month BAN - $160 anonymous
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $330 anonymous

So, we need to set up a benevolence fund for the member who gets banned for 6 months. That could have lasting and serious psychological consequences.

I never said the lift the ban button was restricted to an action from the others being exercised. The others all have preset time
Limits
It is a lift the ban button.

Glad you caught on to the power being offered!

:A Banana:

Can’t even IMagine why the lift the ban has not out priced the 6 month ban by three fold already.

Can’t even IMagine why the lift the ban has not out priced the 6 month ban by three fold already.

My guess is that either the targets do not realize they are the targets or they are just too cheap to pony up the cash.

My guess is that either the targets do not realize they are the targets or they are just too cheap to pony up the cash.

Perhaps the target market is missing the boat!

So, we need to set up a benevolence fund for the member who gets banned for 6 months. That could have lasting and serious psychological consequences.
They already have a 12 step program for that... Hi, I'm from AH and I'm an addict....

A great psychological game being played................

Perhaps the target market is missing the boat!

With the prices escalating, it would be interesting to know who the targets are

But, as they say in poker,

If you can’t determine who the sucker is within five minutes of the time you set down, it is you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katesteel89

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!