London Lay Over

UKHunter

AH fanatic
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
959
Reaction score
1,827
Media
119
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
1
Europe
5
Hunted
England, Scotland, Wales, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Germany, USA (Wyoming) and Hungary.
All,

Just a message to say that anyone with spare time to kill on their trips through London are more than welcome to drop me PM.

I live in London and am happy to meet up for a drink and talk shooting, else offer advise on something you may want to do.

Cheers,

Tom
 
A grand invitation sir! Thank I’m sure someone will take you up on this offer.
 
Wish I would have known.... that would have been awesome. I had a 12+ hour layover there in August. #nexttime
 
Wish I would have known.... that would have been awesome. I had a 12+ hour layover there in August. #nexttime
Next time, indeed!
 
May just hit you up on that. We will be heading that way in July. We may do a few days in London sight seeing before we head to Scotland for more sight seeing.
Would be ace to have a pint and a chat with you.
 
Tom you've moved to the big smoke!!!
 
Tom I'll msg you next time Im in town seeing my mum
 
Likewise folks, always good to meet like minded people!
 
Ive been here 3 years now which is a scary thought
How are you finding it?? Funny j moved to East Anglia from London and you've done the vice versa
 
@UKHunter : I'll be in London in May. Well plan another AH Get-Together like the one we had in May 2018 when I came for H&M's wedding. Attendees at the last one were Norfolk Shooter, Dabloobana, Goose Cracker and myself.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi is the offer open to UK residents too?
I lived there for 15 years before moving to east anglia just like norfolk shooter.
i still do drop in from time to time.
 
Hi is the offer open to UK residents too?
I lived there for 15 years before moving to east anglia just like norfolk shooter.
i still do drop in from time to time.
Of course.
 
very nice offer
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,270
Members
169,324
Latest member
FelicitasB
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top