Limpopo Question

The largest single block I’m aware of is with Limpopo Safaris. There are a good number of properties that share an unfenced border with Kruger.
 
There are also a lot of properties in Limpopo that are over 40,000 acres. Which is pretty big in my book.
 
concession?, could be 50 diff properties
or
largest owned piece of land?
or
largest hunting area?

i assume you mean largest single continuous piece of land for hunting?
 
I hunted Limpopo 30 years ago. Might go back. My question: Who has the largest hunting concession in Limpopo area? Recommendations?
Our largest hunting area one continuous property is 21 000 acres and we would be thrilled to accommodate you if you wish to hunt the Limpopo Sir.
 
Conrad’s Vermaak safaris(sp) hunts a property in the Kalahari that is 240,000 continuous acres with no internal fences except around the lodge to keep the lions out. Free ranging lions, buffalo and rhino as well as plenty of plains game. I hunted there a few years back. I have a hunt report on AH if you’re interested.
Bruce
 
Good evening Sir,

Just saw your post as I have been on back to back hunts. I'll pop you a DM.

Kind Regards,
Valie Enslin
 
I hunted Limpopo 30 years ago. Might go back. My question: Who has the largest hunting concession in Limpopo area? Recommendations?
Check out Limpopo Safaris - 110,000 acres contiguous just out side of Musina. Just got back from 10 day Buff & Kudu hunt. Mias Cronjie the PH is great. I truly felt I was in Wild Africa on the concession.
Great accommodations, service and fabulous foods.
 
Check out Limpopo Safaris - 110,000 acres contiguous just out side of Musina. Just got back from 10 day Buff & Kudu hunt. Mias Cronjie the PH is great. I truly felt I was in Wild Africa on the concession.
Great accommodations, service and fabulous foods.
Nice to see an actual acreage figure. Usually it's crickets when someone asks this question. Makes you wonder!
 
Nice to see an actual acreage figure. Usually it's crickets when someone asks this question. Makes you wonder!
As I learn more about the Safari industry and the concessions with leasing & brokering. I fully understand. My first Safari we didn't quite know which of the 5 or 6 concessions we would be hunting until a month or so out. So I understand not quoting acreage or location until the game qouta's are set. So always ask good questions and specifically communicate what your "ideal" hunt looks like. I wanted a large concession and full fledge foot stalking via tracking. I got it with Limpopo Safaris
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,906
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top