LET'S GET STARTED!

:S Welcome:
 
@Daniel_Paramount
Welcome to AH, what can you tell about yourself and what small corner are you alluding to?
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Greetings Daniel Paramount,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Please tell us about yourself.
If you are a hunter and / or fisher, I look forward to your reports.
Also, photographs are worth their weight in gold here.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5539.png
    IMG_5539.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5537.png
    IMG_5537.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5548.png
    IMG_5548.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5546.png
    IMG_5546.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 111

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,740
Members
169,405
Latest member
presognsawrei1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top