AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Leopard Hunting Accident Involving Craig Boddington's Daughter Brittany Boddington
By Dave Fulson

Gentlemen,
As many of you know, I am one of Craig Boddington's partners in our two TV shows "Tracks Across Africa" and" Hornady's Africa With Craig Boddington and Ivan Carter". During a phone call with Craig this morning from Namibia, Craig asked me to post this on AR to answer any questions on what is sure to be a well traveled topic on the rumor mill. Craig's eldest daughter Brittany is an avid, and fairly experienced big game hunter with multiple safaris under her belt, several of which were targeting dangerous game. I have filmed several of her safaris for the show, and always found Brittany to be safety conscious where firearms were concerned ,a result of learning under a father who stresses the point of firearm safety at all times. Last week while filming a leopard with dogs hunt with our Tracks TV crew in Namibia , an incident happened that resulted in (1) a flat out charge from an UNWOUNDED ,but agitated male leopard (2 ) a dog handler being savaged by the cat (3) an attempt by Brittany to kill what was, by the time of her shot,a wounded leopard that accidentally hit and wounded the man being mauled.
At the time of the accident , Craig was filming in Zimbabwe, but flew to Namibia to assist as best he could, and as you can imagine comfort his daughter from the obvious anxiety of the situation she was dealing with. The attending PH was Nic Kruger, a first rate hunter and Co-owner of Omujeve safaris. Nic is an experienced leopard man, and we have enjoyed several wonderful safaris under his and his brother Corne's care. For those of you who have never experienced a close range charge from an infuriated leopard , trust me , it is scary as hell and it happens with shocking speed. It is easy to second guess these situations ,especially when the facts of the hunt are unknown or blurred second hand accounts. The following is the official police report as filed by both Nic and Brittany. Please read both accounts,and I believe you will reach the same conclusion as I have, that this was a very fast moving situation that both PH and client were trying their level best to control,to the best of their ability and skill. As I said, due to the last name involved, this is bound to get some attention in safari circles. Craig thought, and I agreed, that posting the police reports would be the best method to make sure the facts were accurately portrayed. I have seen some fairly experienced hunters loose their heads under far less stressful situations than the flat out charge of a leopard at point blank range. I think Brittany did her best to stand firm and shoot what she believed to be a wounded cat. The accident was just that, a terrible twist of luck that can happen to each and every one of us that hunt dangerous game.

POLICE REPORTS

I, Brittany Boddington, a 23 year old U.S. citizen herewith declare under oath as follows:

I was hunting leopard with Nic Kruger of Omujeve Hunting Safaris Namibia on the Fahlwater farm in the Karibib district. We found some fresh leopard tracks at about 5:15 in the morning and when it was daybreak we put down the dogs. We set out following the sound of the hounds through the brush but this was a very aggressive cat, it was not running from the dogs like most cats do. Zukile was one of the dog handlers, he was contacting us by radio telling us that the cat was fighting the dogs and had injured several of them. These dogs know what they are doing and almost never get close enough to get hurt. After a couple of hours we came up to a really thick area where the dogs were barking and the leopard would not tree. The leopard held its ground and the dogs were tired and bleeding so we sent Classen to get the car so that we could give the dogs some water. At this point we called the dogs away from the leopard and they laid down in the shade waiting for the car to bring water. After they had all had water and were looking rested the dog handlers started encouraging the dogs to go back into the brush and find the tracks of where the leopard had gone. The dog handlers were sure that the leopard had run away because none of the dogs were barking so we started walking slowly in the direction that the leopard had been. Nic showed me the flattened grass in an area surrounded by bushes where the leopard had been hiding when the dogs were last barking. The dogs were scattered all around us looking for tracks and as I was examining the flattened grass area I heard a dog begin to bark. Before the dog could even get the whole bark out I heard the growl of the leopard. When I heard Nic’s shot go off I stepped out from behind him and saw the leopard come out from behind a bush. The leopard paused for a moment and in the tall grass I could see only slightly more than the outline of the leopard’s back. I saw that the leopard had been hit and it stopped with its head down in the grass. I got my rifle up and took a shot at the part of the leopard that I could see. The leopard then jumped up and Nic hit it again with another shot as the leopard ran into the bush and Nic ran after it to make sure it would not come back to attack again. At this moment I heard Zukile yell, we realized that Punki had been shot and we called Nic back and he sent Classen to get the car. We held pressure on the wound and we kept Punki awake until the car could get through the thick brush to where we were. We loaded him into the back seat of the car and I jumped on the back of the cruiser. The entire way to the hospital I was trying to figure out what had happened. I could only imagine that I had shot over the leopard and hit Punki as he was running away. I didn’t know where they had been standing so I assumed that he had just run when the leopard charged. It was only after we had wheeled him into the emergency room that Simon told me “You should see what the leopard did to his ankle.” My response was a surprised “The leopard bit him? When did the leopard bite him?” Simon then told me that Punki had been attacked and mauled by the leopard and that he was in fact under the leopard when I shot. I screamed “WHAT?” and then it all started to make sense. Nic had seen the two men fall to the ground in the tall grass before I had stepped out from behind him. Both men were wearing full camouflage from head to toe and in the tall grass they were completely invisible to me. The leopard bit through Punki’s leather belt and had been thrashing him about in the grass when I shot. Apparently the leopard was pulling him up from the ground and as I fired my rifle the leopard pulled him up by the left side and the bullet must have missed the leopard and gone through his hip. I know better than to fire when a leopard is mauling someone, I would not have shot had I known that there was a person even close to the leopard. The whole attack from beginning to end took less than four seconds and there was just no time to sort out what was happening.
Brittany Boddington

I, Joachim Nicolaas Kruger, I.D #82041910569, a 27 year old Namibian citizen here with declare under oath as follows:
I am a shareholder and Licensed Professional Hunter with Omujeve Hunting Safaris and a resident on the farm Ongombo West Section II # 56 Windhoek District. I was guiding a legal leopard hunt on the farm Fahlwater in the Karibib on the 24th of April 2009. We found a big leopard track at 05:15 in the morning and decided that it was a big leopard and that we could start the hunt as soon as it was light enough. At first light we released the hounds to start tracking the leopard. After some time Zukile called me on the radio and said he was hearing the leopard. We started to approach Zukile. The leopard was in thick brush and wasn’t afraid of the dogs. He was fighting with the dogs and injured a couple of them, which is very unusual with this experienced pack of hounds. 
As time passed it was clear that the dogs were afraid of this leopard and the leopard wasn’t planning on getting in a tree soon. I decided that it was too dangerous to attempt to approach the leopard. We called the hounds back and I send Claasen to fetch the vehicle. We gave the hounds water hoping that the dogs would be fresh again and would have an advantage over the leopard, and that they would then push the leopard into a tree and give us a nice, safe clean shot. Zukile, Punki and myself thought the cat had moved off and we decided to move to the spot where the cat was laying down last and get the hounds back on the track. Zukile and Punki were walking a short distance in front of me with Brittany right behind me and Simon Elton a couple of steps back. Suddenly one of the hounds made a sound and I saw the leopard charging towards Zukile. Zukile fell to the ground and as the leopard approached Punki I saw a gap and shot the leopard but the shot was not fatal. The leopard jumped on Punki and Punki fell to the ground. Then the leopard moved towards Claasen but turned back toward Punki and started biting him. Then I heard a shot from Brittany’s rifle. Brittany didn’t know at the time that Punki was under the leopard because she was walking behind me when it happened and when she stepped out behind me, Punki was already down in the tall grass. That is why she couldn’t see him, and of course she is eleven inches shorter than I am, so she could see much less than I could in the long grass. She shot at the leopard because it stopped which, for her was the right thing to do at that stage. Any hunter in the same situation would have done the same. When she shot the leopard it was busy biting Punki and there was a lot of movement as the leopard was pulling Punki around. Because of her height Brittany was unable to see this. The whole thing happened very quickly, in less than three seconds, much too quickly for me to give any instructions or clarify the situation. I am certain her bullet hit Punki because the leopard pulled Punki up right into the line of her shot, suggested by deep bite marks on his belt. After Brittany’s shot the leopard dropped Punki and started to run away and then I shot the leopard again and ran past Punki. I knew that he was bitten by the leopard, but at this time I did not know he had been hit by a bullet. The leopard was still running away from us and I just wanted to make sure that the leopard was dead because I didn’t want to track a wounded leopard after what has already happened. The leopard was dead when I reached it, and Zukile called me and said that I must come quickly and that Punki was shot. Until that moment I had no idea that Punki was shot and I told my tracker Claasen to run and bring the truck. Meanwhile we took our shirts and held pressure on the wound. While we waited for the truck I called EMED rescue and Doctor Jordaan and made some arrangements as to what to do and where to meet the ambulance. The truck came about two minutes later and we loaded Punki in the truck and raced to the main road that was about 10km away. As we got on the main road the ambulance was on it way from Okahandja and we drove straight to Okahandja Hospital and they were quick to help and to get Punki stabilized. Then EMED rescue came and they then moved him to Windhoek where the doctors were waiting for him.
Joachim Nicolaas Kruger

Very shocking news Jerome. Be sure and post more as time comes, because I am sure both Craig and his daughter will comment more on the situation in time. What a terrible situation though, I'm sure that is going to get a LOT more criticism than it deserves from "know it all" people who weren't even there. From the sounds of things everyone seemed to do everything "right", it's just unfortunate the way things worked out. I guess she never could have known about the man under the leopard when she took the shot.

Found this interesting tid bit on Brittany Boddington's blog, her last entry a day before the incident writing about Leopard hunting with dogs...

Apr 22, 2009
In Namibia After Leopard Again...
"Leopard hunting with hounds is a strange thing, I suppose it would be different if I was sitting on a bait…it is hard to accept how little control you actually have! No one can make the Leopard eat the bait, he has to make up his mind to do it. Its now the 8Th day into this hunt (not counting last year) and still no luck! Today we put down the dogs for the first time and they might have got him but the wind was horrible so they scattered. Luckily I got a consolation prize and a little practice when they treed a Caracal! I always wanted one so it worked out good for me, hopefully tomorrow a bigger cat!"

Feb 24, 2009
Can't Wait...
"To get back to Africa! So much going on here in LA but I can’t wait to get back in April to try again on my leopard! Should be pretty interesting, half the month will be spent filming the pilot to my upcoming TV show and the other half will be spent filming my leopard hunt for my dad’s TV show, either way you are in for a treat! My best friends are joining me on the hunts, should be a blast!"

Feb 24, 2009
Leopard Luck... Or Lack Of Thereof...
"So it took my dad a crazy amount of time to shoot his first leopard and it’s looking like his leopard luck runs in the family. I just got back yesterday from a five week trip, one week was in Namibia trying to shoot a leopard. No luck, it was freezing cold and we didn’t even have a chance, not only did we not see a leopard but we didn’t even have any tracks worth following… so sad! I can’t wait to go back for my leopard and it turns out that might be sooner than I thought…"

Attachments

• brittany-boddington.jpg
    brittany-boddington.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 2,056
A very unfortunate thing indeed!! I think Craig made the right call to get this artical out there quick as possible to inform the people of what really happened!! The sad thing is that no matter if it was an accident 100% the Anti's & the know it all's will change the story in their favor & more people than not will believe lt & try to smear hunting!!!
Please keep us posted as information comes about!!!

I hope that this will blow over very quickly and that Punki gets back onto his feet, that Brittany can get back onto that saddle and start hunting again.

Hope everyone makes a full recovery.
Have a question for you PHs.
Do you discuss with your client what should take place in case something like this happens.
With an elephant/cape buff, were you should be shooting (brain/spine shot) several feet above were a person should be?
On a leopard i think the only way for a non PH to handle this would be to practically stick the gun barrel against his shoulder and fire.
A lion can kill you in seconds, everybody better be shooting until his dead.

I have know experience just thoughts generated from reading.

My condolances

I am with HH here. Ther are many "Know-it-alls" who will try to point fingers. They say hindsight is 20/20, but if ya weren't there its a lot "better" that that.

If it were me under that cat, I guess I'd have to say thank you to Brittany for giving it her best.

In these situations about all I can say is they happen and any amount of investigation or assumptions will not change what happened..It is dangerous game and you have split decisions to make, and in most instances her call would have been the right one as to sit and do nothing could have ment injury or death and you do what seems right at the time and let the cards fall where they will and fate takes a hand...

There is no training ground for these situations, no schools, and if there was it would be a farce. You react by instinct, and some are better at this than others...I recall observing a tactical school for a swat team at a small Idaho town, and it occured to me it was all fun and games to them..I told the boss cop that it was all fine and good, but if these young guys ran up against a "real killer", most of them would be dead in a heart beat.

As I have repeatedly said, hunting dangerous game, man or animal is just that, dangerous!

This has been poping up all over the internet, and as you might guess there are those who know it all, and start forming a lynch mob, to carry out the sentence handed down by a Kangaroo court!

Many times there is no information at all, but in this case the police reports, of all testimony of all involved was taken. All one has to do is read the testimony very carefully, and I think you will come to the same conclusion as the authorities. The PH fired first, followed close behind by BB, then the PH fired again, before the leopard took off. No one even knew Punki had been shot till they went to check him out. Nobody actually knows who shot Punki, it is just assumed that it was BB's bullet that hit him. It was only found later that Punki had been under the leopard when the shooting took place!

Trial by internet is not a trial I wan't to be subject to, I assure you!:eek:

I feel for Brittany Boddington

I just think that no one should judge anyone if they have not walked a mile in their shoes! Not many have been tested in such a situation and one only knows what they would do when the time actually arrives. My heart goes out to her as I am sure that she is living in a personal hell right now. I hope that everyone remembers she is a young woman who had the best of intentions and IMO did the right thing given the very challenging circumstances and it turned out badly. I have sympathy for her, there have been times when each and every one of us have done the right thing and it ended up badly or even hurting someone else, that's for sure. I just hope that everyone remembers that she is a real person, not just Craig Boddingtons' daughter.

Safari chick that was a beautiful summary of a terrible situation!! People are way to quick to judge on heresay much alone facts.. Ray said it perfect also.. there are no training grounds for situations like these.. and no matter how much you think about these kind of encounters and plan for them.. you don't know what you will do until it's over!!
... I have no doubt that Brittany is living a life of hell right now & I just hope it doesn't ruin her hunting career as well as her life!!

Trial by internet, the same judge and jury that tried Miss California but in her case they got it stuck up their alternative lifestyle keysters...

What this young lady did was make a decision to try and save a life, and enacted it on a spur of a moment under great duress, it didn't work out as planned but perhaps changed the result with the noise, simple as that...It irks me when someone squats and pees under stress, that never seems to get much done! :)

I am a firm beliver it is best to do something than to sit on one's posterior and do nothing...As my dad always said, "Son, either poop or get off the pot" or something on that order...:)

I have seen more harm come for inaction than I have from taking action.....

I would gladly hunt with this young lady any time.

The Boddingtons

I sent General Boddington a PM telling him of my respect and sympathy for both he & Brittany and that I hoped that he could get back on the horse as soon a possible. He returned it and said that Brittany was doing well and a lot stronger person than he had realized.

Like I said before, If it were me..... do your best to get that furry fury off my sorry carcas. If ya kill me in the process, I promise not to hold it against you for the rest of my life.

Unless you have been there, it is impossible to imagine that moment. I can only hope that if I have the misfortune to be in the position Brittany found herself I will have the presence of mind to react as she did.

Ray

"It irks me when someone squats and pees under stress, that never seems to get much done!" Truer words were never spoken. :)

Unfortunately we seem to be raising a lot more that are genetically or environmentally predisposed to this sort of reaction.

This will eventually blow over. Pre-internet it would have hardly made a ripple, but with things the way they are now it has received more than its fair share of attention.

Having watched grown men (and I use that term loosely) wet their pants in a tight situation, I think Brittany did just fine.

Here's a different view

I am very uncomfortable with the reaction to this event and have been thinking hard on whether or not to post an opinion, in the knowledge that it is contrary to what everyone else has been expressing and knowing that it will make me unpopular by expressing the views I am about to put forward. But this is a high profile event and the discussion needs balance, not blind support just because someone is a hunter: such attitude only damages the hunting imperative.

I am a hunter, not an anti-hunter; I hunt in Africa and Europe on a regular basis. I am not anti-Boddington: I believe Craig Boddington to be a fine man, a decorated warrior, a compelling author and someone I admire because he has probably hunted the majority of huntable species that walk the earth... but the Boddingtons have chosen, bravely, to put this issue into the public forum and so they have to accept some robust inspection of what has happened. So, all you people that offer unqualified support for Brittany, load up your poison, because here is what I think: -

What about the tracker

There have been several comments expressing hope that Brittany will get over it and get back to hunting, poor Brittany, let's hope she isn't too traumatised. Well boo-hoo for Brittany, what about the guy Brittany shot? Where's the sympathy for him? Punki is not (I assume) an educated affluent person who has the luxury of being able to fly round the world and engage in one of the most expensive sports there is, he is someone who walks the wild country for a living and now he has been shot. In the hip no less; that's hardly going to help his career. Brittany will get over it or she will stop hunting. What will Punki do? Who's going to pay tens of thousands of dollars to follow someone limping along with a walking stick? Is he crippled? Is the safari company helping him out? What is he going to do now to earn a living? I think our questions and concerns should start with the plight of Punki. What we are seeing is politically correct victim reversal, with Punki forgotten and all sympathy going to Brittany. I think it is distasteful that there have only been a couple of passing comments about him.

What police reports?

There seems to be an assumption that the statements made by Brittany and PH Nic Kruger constitute a police report. Any policeman in any country will confirm that anyone, anyone, who is challenged by the policing authorities to explain or justify or defend what they have done will ALWAYS present themselves in the best possible light, by denial, by justification or by claim of mitigation. This applies to cases of larceny, mugging, fraud, murder, assault, accidental death, accidental wounding, malicious wounding, trespass, forgery, rape and, yes, even shooting your tracker. I am not suggesting that Brittany and Nic are not telling the truth as they see it, any more than I would suggest that anyone else who explains themselves in the best possible way is not telling the truth... because I was not there. But, I would not confuse their statements with an impartial police report.

We should now hear what is in the police report and hear its' conclusions.This will be a report BY the police that takes into account everything that has been said and everything that has happened. I sincerely hope this report, when it is issued, exonerates Brittany completely. But let's hear what it says first. We cannot assume everyone is not guilty just because they say they are not guilty, if we did all prisons would be empty.

Did she act wrongly?

Well this IS the big question. Did Brittany act wrongly? It seems pretty clear that she did not intentionally shoot Punki, let's agree on that point, but whether or not she acted safely, prudently, with a cool head and judgment unimpaired is another matter.

Let's extract the facts.

1. Including Nic and Brittany there were 6 people named as being scattered around the vicinity, some behind Brittany and some in front.
2. The visibility was poor because the grass was long and the bush was thick.
3. The trackers were wearing camouflage and "...they were completely invisible..."
4. The PH gave no instruction to fire
5. Brittany shot at a shape in the grass: "I could only see slightly more than the outline of the leopards back."
6. Brittany was hampered further because of her height: "...she is of course eleven inches shorter than I am, so she could see much less...
7. She was shooting to achieve the hunting objective, not to rescue Punki; she didn't know Punki was there.

So, did she act wrongly by shooting in those circumstances? I don't know. I assume the eventual official police report will give some clarity. It's not easy in circumstances when split second decisions are needed. I have faced dangerous game coming for me with speed and there is just no time to debate, you have to decide. But...Did she act wrongly by shooting in these circumstance? A small part of me says that she might have done.

I'll take cover now.

Gloucester, I don't think you'll need to take cover, I found your post to be very well put, consciencious and thought provoking. It's true at least for my post that it was very one sided and I suppose that is because I can relate to her.. she is a young woman hunter and daughter of a "famous" man. I think for many on here that it is easier to relate to the hunters perspective, however it does not excuse us, myself included, in not showing equal concern for Punki, the tracker. I'm kind of ashamed of myself. my gut reaction was just about Brittany Boddington and how she felt. It wasn't much of a strech for me to imagine being in her position and how I would feel...

I appreciated your post and willingness to "put yourself out there" even if you thought your opinion may not be well received. It's good for us all to remain open enough to hear what other people think or we are no better than that anti chick in the John Stossel video clip, "You can't even talk about it", that I just watched on here

Gloucester... I appreciate your evaluation of the 'reported incident'. The trackers rarely get the attention and credit they deserve and are mostly in the frontline when things go wrong and many times take a hit that would otherwise get the hunter. I sure hope that he will be taken care-of by his employer and well compensated. It is the least that should be done for him and his family. It is the team that was at the incident that know exactly what happened and can be the only judges of it. We can all just speculate. Ahsante.

I just wanted to let you all know that Punki is doing better than originally expected but does have a long road to recovery. We are first and foremost concerned about his recovery. Brittany has taken this very seriously and she is doing as well as can be expected.
Below are a few posts written by Dave Fulson, Craig and Brittany.
They are concerning a recovery fund that Brittany has established for Punki's medical bill and loss of compensation. There is also an explanation from Craig as to why this had to be established. To someone on that post who suggested that we could just write a check for this because they assumed we are wealthy. Not the case. What Craig does is his way of making a living. I hope this is alright for me to post but if it is not then please feel free to take it off of your forum.
Sincerely,
-Donna Boddington

Gentlemen
My most sincere thanks to all of you who have shown such concern for Punki since the the accident. His recovery to this point has been steady, but there is still a long road ahead and a growing pile of bills behind with more on the way. To that end , Brittany has established a fund to help with both Punki’s medical expenses, as well as his loss of hunting income. I have been very proud of the way so many of you have responded with prayers and encouragement to all of the people affected in this situation, and I want to say a very personal THANK YOU to each and every one of you.
The following is from Brittany . It will provide the information to help those of you interested in offering financial aid to Punki.
Good Show Boys
-Dave Fulson

To my friends
My Dad and I were overwhelmed by your (general) understanding and support following the accident I had while leopard hunting, which resulted in the tragic shooting of Punki, a great guy who is one of the most experienced dog handlers in Africa. The good news is that Punki is expected to recover fully; the bad news is that his injuries were severe and the medical bills are staggering, not to mention loss of income while he is recovering. I have established the "Punki Recovery Fund", and I cannot tell you how grateful we all would be for any contributions, of any size.
The address to send checks is:
Punki Recovery Fund
PO Box 33303
Granada Hills, CA 91394
Again, my most sincere thanks for the amazing show of support.
With best wishes,
-Brittany Boddington

First off, we have indeed reviewed our options, some of which have been reduced, as is the case with many of us, by the economic downturn. I don't think I have the obligation to divulge what I have contributed, but I have scrambled and sold guns I didn't wish to sell, and a lot of money has been transmitted to Namibia.

I seriously doubt that even the best team of lawyers could find me personally liable in any way. The hunt was not my idea, I was 1,000 miles away, and my daughter is an adult. I do not accept her full liability, as she was under the direction of a legally licensed and extremely experienced guide, and she did no more than she was told to do. It is true we had a camera on scene, filming for possible use in a TV show--but we film lots of hunts with lots of outfitters that we are not personally involved with. My involvement is threefold: First, Brittany is my daughter and I stand beside her. Second, Corne and Nic Kruger are my friends, and I stand beside them. Third, I have hunted with Punki. He is a great guy and he is also my friend. I stand beside him.

The unfortunate reality is that the insurance coverage that we all believed was in place will not cover this situation. There are multiple reasons for this. They include: The decision was made to take Punki to the best medical care in Windhoek. I support this decision, because it is probable that this is the reason Punki is recovering, rather than in his grave. There is also the complex situation that Punki is a South African citizen, in Namibia on a valid work permit--but still not a Namibian. In Africa it is not as simple as it seems in the U.S.

My bank accounts are empty. I'm sure you have the means to check. As someone else said, my daughter is a young girl. She is legally an adult, but she has no property, and she needs her (well-used) car to go to work. In any case, it is worth less than her payments. And my house is now worth less than the mortgage. As for "luxury activities," I have none, and can honestly say I haven't taken a vacation in at least 20 years. As for cessation of hunting until this is handled, well, this is what I do for a living. It will not do me, Punki, or my family any good if I quit working for six months or a year. As for Brittany, I can assure you she is doing everything she possibly can. As am I, and as are our friends at Omujeve.

We did examine our options, and one of them was for Brittany to establish the "Punki Recovery Fund." As I have said, I am extremely grateful to any of you who see fit to help. I truly believe this could have happened to any of us--and the insurance issue is a massive wakeup call. But I will not beg, and I have no issues with anyone who chooses not to assist--but I truly appreciate the support from those of you who wish to. I have huge issues with anyone who attempts to judge.
Regards to all,
-Craig Boddington

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg