Share This Page
- Gloucester was last seen:
- Nov 10, 2013
- State/Province of residence:
- Country of residence:
- How did you find AfricaHunting.com?:
- Web search
- About You:
- Hunting for 25 years.
- I am a:
- Member of:
- NGA, BDS
- Have you hunted in Africa?:
- Number of times I have hunted in Africa:
- My favorite African country:
- Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, England, Scotland, Norway, Austria
- Species I have hunted in Africa:
- Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Cape Buffalo, Hippo, Crocodile, Sable, Kudu, Zebra, Waterbuck, Gemsbok, Hartebeest, Wildebeest, Impala, Springbok, Warthog, Bushbuck, Puku, Civet, Steenbock, Baboons, Porcupine, Birds
- My best African Trophy:
- Lion, Tanzania 8 ft 8" nose to tail
- My favorite African trophies:
Lion, Tanzania, 8 ft 8" nose to tail
Elephant, Tanzania, long tusks, not heavy
Leopard, Zimbabwe, 165 lbs, 7 ft 2.5", 17.5" skull
Cape Buffalo, Zambia, old bull 40"
Sable, Zimbabwe, 40"
- My preferred weapon(s):
My Westley Richards 375 H&H for all round versiltility
My W J Jeffrey 416 Rigby, for the confidence it gives
My W J Jeffrey 300 H&H for a brilliant Plains Game rifle
- What weapon(s) do you hunt with?:
- My preferred optic(s):
Swarovski Z6i 1.7 - 10 x 42 on the 375 H&H and 300H&H
Swarovski Z6i 1 - 4 x 24 on the 416 Rigby
- Gear I cannot live without:
- (Apart from rifle and ammunition) Wide brim hat, binoculars, Courtney boots, rifle cleaning kit, knife, journal.
- My best hunting tip:
Make sure your PH is clear as to your requirements.
Act with courtesy towards the camp staff and respect their dignity
- My other interests:
- Wife & kids, Chicken & Sheep Farming, Reading, Walking in the Country