Lechwe Pictures

spike.t,

Are the photos you posted from Takeri? If so you have some nice animals.




Does anyone know how many lechwe are on the flats now?

What were the estimates of the number of lechwe on the flats 100 years ago? All I remember it was an amazing number.


Thanks.
 
Red Lechwe from Caprivi, Namibia
DSCN4036.jpg
 
Fine Lechwe!

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Northern Cape

IMG_0193_zpssyftrg78.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0193_zpssyftrg78.jpg
    IMG_0193_zpssyftrg78.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 290
Kwando flood plains red letchwe
full


great red letchwe
full


Kwando floodplains red letchwe
full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Pete.(y)
Cheers, first lechwe that I've hunted, pretty happy. (y)
First trip into Bangweulu as well, so a nice experience.
Heading into Tondwa this weekend, will do a small write up on them both next week.
 
nice lechwe pete.
have a blast at tondwa
 
Cheers, first lechwe that I've hunted, pretty happy. (y)
First trip into Bangweulu as well, so a nice experience.
Heading into Tondwa this weekend, will do a small write up on them both next week.

Congratulations on your first one. Blacks are beautiful animals.

Is the area shown in the photo covered with water in the rainy season? If so how deep does it get there?

Look forward to reading all about it.
 
Congratulations on your first one. Blacks are beautiful animals.

Is the area shown in the photo covered with water in the rainy season? If so how deep does it get there?

Look forward to reading all about it.
yep, it usually is. will give you the run down in the report.
 
Some nice trophies and beautiful animals. On the list for me!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,834
Members
169,185
Latest member
themozartlab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top