www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Good Day Members,
After we had a few issues with website security after being attacked daily, we recently had to do an emergency redevelop of our web page in order to fix this problem.
Many of the features we simply just took over to the new site,making minor changes, without trying to redevelop the wheel.

I ask if you could please swing by our web page, and comment here on the speed of the page that you experience, the layout, and any changes or recommendations that you would like to see us add.

Please find our page here: http://www.huntsafaris.co.za

Many thanks for your help.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Looks good, speed seemed good! Sad you had to do this because of hackers

I didn't see a rate for observers, I may have missed it.

Looks good, speed seemed good! Sad you had to do this because of hackers

Thank you for taking the time Charles. I guess all sports have their injuries.

I didn't see a rate for observers, I may have missed it.

Thank you for your time sir. At the bottom of the price list, next to the day fees.

Lots cleaner. Like that.

Quick observations:
Slow your backgrounds down and allow the captions to be read or remove the second line.

Increase the size of the button font and consider the colour as the white disappears in several sky shots.

Consider adding the min measurements in your species profiles. Just in case.

Not so sure about your Baboon picture in Bowhunting. It's just me.

I tried it from my phone quickly. I think it presents well with major issues at first glance. One comment, I read too slowly for the intro statements at the landing page. I was not able to finish the last one about being a new hunter or a...Something else. I really liked the idea though as it shows off the place.

Marius,
Website looks good, I like it. See you in Toronto next month, then PE in May, we are all getting excited about our hunt. Kurt

Lots cleaner. Like that.

Quick observations:
Slow your backgrounds down and allow the captions to be read or remove the second line.

Increase the size of the button font and consider the colour as the white disappears in several sky shots.

Consider adding the min measurements in your species profiles. Just in case.

Not so sure about your Baboon picture in Bowhunting. It's just me.

I was debating that Baboon photo. I'll take it off. Not my favorite either.
I'm on the rest. Thank you.

Nice, speed was good and I like the layout!

I was able to navigate through the site quickly without issues. I was not looking in depth at the content although it seemed pretty complete.

Very well laid out. Didn't have any cycling issues when accessed and ease of navigation is very good. (y)

Good Day Members,
After we had a few issues with website security after being attacked daily, we recently had to do an emergency redevelop of our web page in order to fix this problem.
Many of the features we simply just took over to the new site,making minor changes, without trying to redevelop the wheel.

I ask if you could please swing by our web page, and comment here on the speed of the page that you experience, the layout, and any changes or recommendations that you would like to see us add.

Please find our page here: http://www.huntsafaris.co.za

Many thanks for your help.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
A hair slow initially loading (could be our service) but worked well and fast throughout.

Looks good sir!

Maruis ..... read more and got 404 ....... ?
Glen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross