Yes, from 2009...

nice looking bull!

She looks like a tracking dog in training.

Already in the thick stuff.
I hope the pup turns out well.
She's only 9 weeks today, and already showing a lot of potential. Turd has turned up and finding all the animals now. Took him long enough.

nice looking bull!

She looks like a tracking dog in training.
He's a nice bull for sure. With the hot and cold rut this year, we are picking up a lot of big satellite bulls. The ones that we are seeing are great bulls for sure.

She's only 9 weeks today, and already showing a lot of potential. Turd has turned up and finding all the animals now. Took him long enough.
He found my blesbok pretty quickly. He's a good boy!

He found my blesbok pretty quickly. He's a good boy!
Found a wounded Ostrich the other day :LOL: Can never do anything normal....:sneaky:

20220425_160509.jpg

Very nice Hartebeest bull. Notice how long the grass is from the extraordinary amount of rain we've had. Hunting has been tough. Especially on the smaller animals such as Duiker and Warthogs.

IMG-20220426-WA0058.jpg

Heck of a buffalo. And a great story to go with it. For everyone following this page. I hunted this bull in late march with marius. After several bad shots on the buffalo we started tracking him through some really thick stuff. Out of nowhere the buffalo charged the two trackers and got on top of one of them. Marius jumped into action and jumped down off a 10-12 foot cliff over some of those really thick long thorns. Ran over to where the buffalo was on top of the tracker and put two shots into the back of the buffalo with his 500 nitro express. Still gives me goosebumps to hear the screams of that tracker.

So how did the tracker make out??? Any major injuries?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilburnAle

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,