How about naming your new pup, Roxie?

How about naming your new pup, Roxie?
As we research names, its been suggested to meet the pup first which should be in about 3 weeks. Often the name comes easier once we get to experience the pup's personality. Will be sure to update here once we have a name. Appreciate all of the suggestions. They are certainly all going onto the shortlist.

That giraffe has a lovely colour to him. Really nice

As we research names, its been suggested to meet the pup first which should be in about 3 weeks. Often the name comes easier once we get to experience the pup's personality. Will be sure to update here once we have a name. Appreciate all of the suggestions. They are certainly all going onto the shortlist.
If she barks a lot and is a little bossy she's a Tina! Lol

If she barks a lot and is a little bossy she's a Tina! Lol
I hope for your sake she doesn't have your login details to this website buds...LOL

20220421_123225 (1).jpg

Heck of a buffalo. And a great story to go with it. For everyone following this page. I hunted this bull in late march with marius. After several bad shots on the buffalo we started tracking him through some really thick stuff. Out of nowhere the buffalo charged the two trackers and got on top of one of them. Marius jumped into action and jumped down off a 10-12 foot cliff over some of those really thick long thorns. Ran over to where the buffalo was on top of the tracker and put two shots into the back of the buffalo with his 500 nitro express. Still gives me goosebumps to hear the screams of that tracker.

Heck of a buffalo. And a great story to go with it. For everyone following this page. I hunted this bull in late march with marius. After several bad shots on the buffalo we started tracking him through some really thick stuff. Out of nowhere the buffalo charged the two trackers and got on top of one of them. Marius jumped into action and jumped down off a 10-12 foot cliff over some of those really thick long thorns. Ran over to where the buffalo was on top of the tracker and put two shots into the back of the buffalo with his 500 nitro express. Still gives me goosebumps to hear the screams of that tracker.
Oh no. Hope it wasn’t Lloyd.

Holy moly! I hope the tracker is ok!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg