Kalahari

Welcome to AH!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Hi everyone me and my friend are open ing n outfitters 2018 so I thought it will be good toe speak to people how love the African bush

Welcome and enjoy[emoji3]
 
Hi everyone me and my friend are open ing n outfitters 2018 so I thought it will be good toe speak to people how love the African bush

hi welcome aboard :D Beers:. how bout a bit of back ground info on what your plans are ?
 
Welcome to the forum and good luck getting started!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
hi welcome aboard :D Beers:. how bout a bit of back ground info on what your plans are ?
Hi we have concession close to Groot marico and thabazimbi , hunt plans game and buffalo we still trying for lion and elephants
 
Welcome and good luck
 
Welcome to AH Kalahari!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Good luck.
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Kalahari! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome Kalahari, to this great Forum.
We wish you all the best with your plans.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,612
Members
169,382
Latest member
MarilynMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top