Just joined AH

Glad to have ya. Welcome.
 
I live in Northern Norway.
I hunt moose, roe der, grouse in Norway.
Have been several trips in europe to hunt wild boar and been on one trip in South Africa.
Will go back to Africa
Hello and welcome to AH!
 
Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia welcomes you to the best forum on earth.
 
Welcome to our forum @OJ67. Have worked with a few Norwegians in past years. You already have many hunting stories to post. So pick one and have at it when you have the time!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,913
Members
169,639
Latest member
AlbaAlber
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top