AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Argentina, Spain, Turkey,...
Hi there,

I just joined in in this forum. I have been reading the formum for a while, I just deceded to get in. i have a lot to learn about Africa and hunting.

Sure we will share nice moment talking about animals, rifles, ammunition, PHs, hunting concessions...

Keep in touch!!!

Thanks

Welcome to AH Alcornoque.

You will enjoy this forum and its members, all of them avid hunters and passionate about the outdoors.

Welcome to AH Alcornoque! Looking forward to have you as a member.

Welcome Alcornoque !

Good to have you on board and looking forward to talking to you about some interesting hunting topics.

Cheers Louis

Welcome aboard Alcornoque.

nd

Hi Alcornoque

Welcome to the forum of Africa Hunting , you would certainly be interacting with lots of ardent hunters & firearm doyens. do impart the hunting scenarios of your country .

Monish

Hello Alcornoque,

Welcome to the forum you will surely find a lot of information on this forum. Enjoy the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RashadSalt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois