Just another Alaskan... Hello all

Welcome sir! Just got back from a fantastic 2 week trip up to Alaska.

Dear bowdup
Welcome to this Forum.
Enjoy gathering information to determine the destination of your next safari.

Welcome to AH, Chris!

Welcome to AH Chris! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

I'm glad you had a good experience with Stompiesland. I have a trip planned to go there this October.

A belated welcome to the A H forums Chris where as you know all guns and hunting related addictions are catered for and encouraged.

Welcome Bowdup!

Welcome to AH Bowdup. I'm another one of the crew based in Anchorage.

WOW!! Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I do own an Archery Shop here in Alaska and I'm not surprised to see a few familiar faces.

Chris

Hi again Chris,

Hopefully all is well with you and yours wherever you are at the moment.
I recon things are fine with me and mine around here.
Looks like we probably have only about 5 or 6 weeks of potential winter weather still lurking over our heads.

Anyway, if you have already told me the name and location of your archery shop, with my apology I have forgotten it.
One of my sons is an avid archer but, his career keeps him in another part of these United States.
Now and again he writes here within the world’s greatest forum, under the screen name of DoubleLunger.

Yours truly does own some archery tackle (long bow and recurve).
However, being too lazy to practice with them more than a very few times each summer, I know better than to go zipping off arrows, willy-nilly at animals.

Best regards,
Paul.
(in Anchorage)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg