Jorg is on board!

Jorg

New member
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
7
Hello, my name is Jorg.
I am from Germany, i hunted here in Germany on small and big game.
I went 3 times to Africa for hunting plainsgame, very nice!
And for the rest i have hunted in Asia, North America and all over Europe!
 
Welcome! Please share some of your stories, sounds like you must have quite a few good ones.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome, let's hear some stories...
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome Jorg..looking fwd to your input on this site!
 
Welcome to AH Jorg! Nice to have you here.
 
Jorg, welcome to AH! Looking forward to your input!
 
Ho Jorg, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard Jorg. What caliber rifles do you own? What PG have you taken? Do you have any plans for future hunts in Africa?
 
Welcome to AH. Love to hear some of your African stories.
 
Welcome to AH. If you are too busy for stories, photos are appreciated too.
 
Hello, my name is Jorg.
I am from Germany, i hunted here in Germany on small and big game.
I went 3 times to Africa for hunting plainsgame, very nice!
And for the rest i have hunted in Asia, North America and all over Europe!
Welcome Jorg. Have you hunted Namibia?
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,135
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top