Introduction from Tennessee!

Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH Robert! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
I have posted a few times on here and done a bunch of reasearch but don’t believe I have officially introduced myself!

The name is Robert... I grew up on a farm in Maine where hunting and the outdoors was a way of life! Over the years, I have drifted away from traditional deer hunting and such, but remain intrigued by the allure of big game in Africa.

Some day I will pull myself away from my life as a race car driver and nuclear engineer and make the trip! Luckily owning my own racing team has helped me connect to some great companies in the firearms world... DRD Tactical and TheGunDock are two of my current partners.

My current “Safari” rifle is a CZ550 in 500 Jeffery. I continued with the CZ as I had great luck with my 416 Rigby.

Anyway, that’s about it! I look forward to continuing to learn from this great board!
Welcome! Free range plains game in Namibia is an excellent way to be introduced to an African safari
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,877
Members
170,421
Latest member
RaeBrooksh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top