Introduction from Tennessee!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH Robert! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

I have posted a few times on here and done a bunch of reasearch but don’t believe I have officially introduced myself!

The name is Robert... I grew up on a farm in Maine where hunting and the outdoors was a way of life! Over the years, I have drifted away from traditional deer hunting and such, but remain intrigued by the allure of big game in Africa.

Some day I will pull myself away from my life as a race car driver and nuclear engineer and make the trip! Luckily owning my own racing team has helped me connect to some great companies in the firearms world... DRD Tactical and TheGunDock are two of my current partners.

My current “Safari” rifle is a CZ550 in 500 Jeffery. I continued with the CZ as I had great luck with my 416 Rigby.

Anyway, that’s about it! I look forward to continuing to learn from this great board!
Welcome! Free range plains game in Namibia is an excellent way to be introduced to an African safari

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois