Intro

Shawn Daly

New member
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
I'm from Center New York and last year my uncle and myself went on a safari to Namibia (first time to Africa). The two of us just got back from the Great American Sportsman Show in Harrisburg, PA. We spent two entire days talking to outfitters from Namibia and South Africa. We've decided on a South Africa safari due to the animals we want to hunt (Cape Kudu, Nyala, and Bushbuck). We are going to decide on an outfitter in South Africa, put down a deposit and start planning our trip for June/July 2021.
 
Welcome aboard!

Got a few south African outfitters and areas in mind? Some fine choices that are active on this website!
 
Giday Shaun and welcome to the A H forums
 
Shawn, welcome to AH! Be sure to check out the Deals and Offers here on AH before you make a deposit! We have vetted the sponsors pretty well on here and you can check them out by doing a search and read the reports. Best of luck in your next grand Africa adventure!
 
Welcome to AH.
Did you decide on an outfitter yet?
 
I'm from Center New York and last year my uncle and myself went on a safari to Namibia (first time to Africa). The two of us just got back from the Great American Sportsman Show in Harrisburg, PA. We spent two entire days talking to outfitters from Namibia and South Africa. We've decided on a South Africa safari due to the animals we want to hunt (Cape Kudu, Nyala, and Bushbuck). We are going to decide on an outfitter in South Africa, put down a deposit and start planning our trip for June/July 2021.

Hello Shawn Daly,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome aboard!

Got a few south African outfitters and areas in mind? Some fine choices that are active on this website!
Can I mention the names of the outfitters that we are considering in South Africa?
 
Thanks, that's great advise. Can I mention the outfitters that we have it narrowed down to?
Shawn, welcome to AH! Be sure to check out the Deals and Offers here on AH before you make a deposit! We have vetted the sponsors pretty well on here and you can check them out by doing a search and read the reports. Best of luck in your next grand Africa adventure!
 
Can I mention the names of the outfitters that we are considering in South Africa?

Yes you can, we are just curious on if you have it narrowed down yet!
 
Yes you can, we are just curious on if you have it narrowed down yet!
We have it narrowed down to Comre Safaris and Ultimate Hunting Safaris. Both are priced relatively the same. One outfitter has a lot of videos on "youtube" and the other I've emailed all references for input both positive and negative. I'm going to get references from the other outfitter as well.
 
Welcome to AH Shawn Daly!
 
Hi Shawn, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Shawn!
 
Welcome to the AH community. Enjoy the planning. A wealth of information and unabashed opinions here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @Shawn Daly, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,961
Members
169,878
Latest member
nsetedticu1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top